Ep 36: Cassiopeia

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

♪ ♬ My heart is so bright
That your love can’t even look at it
But I’ll hide it on this lonely night ♬ ♪

Yeonjun collect the dishes and walked to the sink. "Beomgyu, just leave the dishes here. I'll do it all". Beomgyu who's still eating smiled happily. "Okay!".

Yeonjun have been staying at Beomgyu's penthouse for quite some time now since Beomgyu hates staying alone.

He promised that he'll pay half of the rent but Beomgyu refused. He said that his father was responsible for the rent.

Beomgyu was eating peacefully when his phone rings. Her eyebrows furrowed when he saw the caller is Ryujin since he remember her going out on a date with Hyojin.

Hello?

Beomgyu....

He immediately stood up when he heard her sobbing through the phone call.

Why? What happened? Why are you crying?

I'm alone. I don't know where I am now

What's your surrounding looks like?

Wait, there's a bus stop here. I'll go and check

Yeonjun whistled and asked Beomgyu what's going on but he just shook his head.

I'm at Gangnam Station. Can you come? There's drunk men walking here....

Okay okay. I'll be there as soon as possible

He ended the phone call and grabbed the keys. Before he opened the door, he turned towards Yeonjun.

"Can you clean up the extra room? We might have a guest tonight", he said and Yeonjun nodded.

_____

"We came home. What are you doing, Yeonjun?", Beomgyu took of his sneakers and walked in. Yeonjun sat down, confused as he heard a few more footsteps behind Beomgyu.

"We have a few more guests tonight", Beomgyu point his hands towards the door. There, stood Ryujin, Taehyun and Chaeryung.

Flashback

It's nearly midnight so the road is quite empty. Beomgyu's car can be seen dashing on the road. He drove as fast as he can.

On the other hand, Ryujin crossed her arms, feeling chilly as the night got darker and colder.

She scared because not afar from her, there's a few man, walking disaster, probably wasted at the nearest pub.

She could hear them teasing her. She just want to run away but Beomgyu probably can't find her later.

"Ryujin?", she heard a voice behind her which make her flinched. But she immediately felt relieved as she saw Chaeryung and Taehyun there.