Ep 12: Don't Leave Me

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

Day 9

I can feel someone touch my hand when I slowly wake up from my unconscious soul. When she started sobbing, I know that she's Ryujin. But why is she crying? For the past few days when she visited me, she had that cheerful voice, always telling me to wake up so we can go on trip together.

"Ryujin...", I heard another voice which is Beomgyu's. Her cries were full with saddness and pain.

"Yeji.... Please wake up", for this whole time, people keep asking me to wake up, this is the first time that I actually feel that I really have to wake up.

I can heard that her cries were messier than before. "M-my grandmother passed away yesterday.. So I didn't get to visit you... I'm sorry for that".

Oh my.... Poor Ryujin.

"My Aunt kicked me out from my own house which she stole from me. I have nowhere to go", her breath are getting heavier everytime she talks. This must affect her a lot.

When she hold my hand, I can feel her warm tears. She interlocked it. "Please.... Please wake up.. I don't have anyone now. I have you. So please wake up. Don't leave me. Please".

She sound so tired and hopeless. What can I do Ryujin? What can I do to comfort you? What can I do to make you happy again?

She started coughing and won't stop crying.

"Oh my god Ryujin. You're burning up. Are you catching fever?", Beomgyu said in a panic tone. "I don't know... ", Ryujin said faintly. "You refused to eat this morning because you were scared of that woman".

Ryujin didn't answer, she lean towards me and rested her head on my hand. I can feel her forehead heating.

"Ryujin, you should rest now. Let's go home and eat something", so, Beomgyu and Ryujin live together now?

Ryujin started whining again. "Nooooooo I wanna stay with Yeji".

"Ryujin... ", Beomgyu called her in a serious tone. "If Yeji knows about it, will she allow you to be here?", he asked. No! I won't! I'll fucking drag her to my house and treat her until she recover!

Ryujin keep silence. She knows it. She know I will do anything to get her recover again. "Let's go".

"Wake up, okay?", she whispered to my ears.

---

Day 15

It feels like a lifetime. I don't know how many days will I stay like this. When will I wake up? Or... I'll stay like this forever?

I heard some nurses talking when the change my attire.

"Do you think she'll wake up. I feel like all this thing are just a waste".

"I don't know. Her condition is stable. But she doesn't look like she'll awake anytime now"

"It's been 2 weeks now. She should have wake up by now"

"Poor girl. You should enjoy the summer holiday now. You're so young"

"Hey, what if she won't wake up? Some cases took years for them"