Ep 30: Regrets

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

♪ ♬ Seems like everyone else but me is happy
It hurts more to laugh than to cry ♬ ♪

Taehyun used Beomgyu's car to send both Yeonjun and Beomgyu to their houses. Among them, he's the less drunk while Yeonjun already babbling nonsense about Yeji and Beomgyu keep whining something about Ryujin.

After sending Yeonjun, he called Ryujin, telling her that Beomgyu is with him.

"What's wrong with him?", Ryujin asked taking Beomgyu from Taehyun's arm. "Wasted after few sips", he answered.

Ryujin gathered all her energy and dragged Beomgyu into the house. She turned her head towards Taehyun. "It's so late now Taehyun. Just sleep here", Ryujin offer, knowing that the boy doesn't have any transportation to go back home.

Ryujin was having a hard time dragging the boy into his room. Beomgyu rested his head on her shoulder while refused to let go of her.

"You need to sleep Choi Beomgyu", she said to him. Their faces are so close that their noses almost touching. She can feel his breath and although after a lot of alcohol he consumed, he still managed to smell nice.

She bring him towards his room while trying to walk as quiet as she could since Beomgyu's parents were sleeping.

She put him on the bed and cover him in a blanket. When she was making her way out, he grabbed her wrist. She startled and looked at him. "Don't go... ", he said with his eyes closed.

Ryujin looked at Taehyun who's standing at the door. "There's a guest room to your left, at the end of the hallway. I'm sure Beomgyu let you use it for a night". Taehyun nodded and thanked her. He disappeared from her vision, walking to the guest room.

Ryujin sat beside Beomgyu's bed while looking at the sleeping boy. He's sleeping like innocent angel, making Ryujin smile at him. A few seconds later, she heard him whinning something.

Ryujin patted his shoulder making him relaxed a bit. She stroke his cheek using her fingers, feeling how soft it is, softer than baby's.

"Ryujin..... ", she heard him talking. She neared her face, trying to hear him better. "Why can't you see my heart...?". Ryujin froze. She knows, she knows exactly what he felt about her this few years.

She appreciate how he refused to confess to her to keep their friendship. But as a girl, she definitely had felt something towards him too. They have been friend since elementary school, it'll be lie if she said she never have a feeling towards him.

But she's afraid of her own feelings. If she could be relationship with anyone but will end up breaking each other's heart, she doesn't want it to be him. She want to learn on how to love him better.

But now, her feelings change. How would it turn out if Beomgyu was earlier than Hyojin? Will they be in a relationship now? What if she break his heart? What if he's hurt because of her?

_____

Few days passed. Yeji finally got to come back to her home after being hospitalized for almost 4 months and a half. Her legs still aren't strong enough to walk more than 2 steps, but her condition is excellent.