Ep 23: Red-handed

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

♪ ♬ With resentment, my heart is heavy
Cuz you don’t understand me ♬ ♪

Lia opened her eyes and looked around. She didn't realize she fell asleep when she's studying earlier. She shook her head, trying to let out everything that was in her dream. "That's one scary nightmare". She kept remembering what Soobin said in her dream.

'Teach me how to love you'.

Lia shrugged. Just thinking about it makes her cringe or imagining the actual Soobin say something nice to her even once? Impossible.

She collect her books that were scattered on the table. She put those in her bag and walked out from thw library.

She took her phone and looked at the time. It's nearly 6:00 in the evening. She kept her eyes on the phone without realizing that someone was walking in front of her. She bumped into him. Thankfully, none of them fall.

Lia looked up and she frowned. Soobin glare at her. "Eyes were made so you can see who's around you".

Lia rolled her eyes and keep walking. "Told ya".

---

"Taehyun! Taehyun!", Chaeryung run into the convenient store towards the cashier. Taehyun giggled and shushed her.

"I have a great news for you!", Chaeryung jumped excitedly while Taehyun took of his uniform since his shift is over. "What's it?".

"My father invited you to have a dinner with us! Tonight!", Chaeryung showed her phone to Taehyun. He read it and Chaeryung's father did invited him.

"That's great! But why so sudden?", Taehyun asked, quite suspicious. Chaeryung shook her head and grabbed his arm. "That doesn't matter. This is your chance to get to know my family!".

Honestly, Chaeryung herself wasn't sure the reason he invited Taehyun. Since he obviously against their relationship from the very beginning. But for her, this is her chance to prove that she got herself a good man.

Chaeryung handed him a paper bag. Taehyun looked through it and his eyebrows knot in confusion. "What's this?".

"It's a present. I don't know if you would like it but I hope you can take it". Taehyun stretched his hand into the paper bag and grabbed a perfume. He smells it and smiled. "Like it? I love it! Thank you!", he hugged his lovely girlfriend.

Chaeryung escaped from his embrace and looked around. "Yeonjun still didn't come to work?". Taehyun sighed. "The manager said he stopped working here".

"That's terrible.... ".

Taehyun stared at Yeonjun's uniform. "Choi Yeonjun, where are you?".

---

Yeonjun fell to the ground while massaging his shoulder. He looked at the scattered tennis ball on the ground.

He doesn't even remember how many tennis ball that he hit today. He tried to gather the last energy, stood up and took the last tennis ball.

He looked ahead sharply, throwing the ball up but he can't raised his right hand making the racket fall from his grasped.