Ep 19: Are You Jealous?

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

a/n: happy 1k! You guys are awesome. Thank you so much! 💜✨

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

Day 69

It's been days since Yeji last woke up. She lost her strength to live when she stopped hearing her angel's voice 2 weeks ago. The last time when he visited her when he promised that he'll visit him everyday. But then he heard someone, kicked him out from the room.

The doctor told Minhyun that Yeji's bp rate is getting weaker everyday. Her condition is starting to get unstable as her blood pressure falls down.

Beomgyu and Ryujin lose hope. They don't know what to do anymore. On the other hand, Minhyun is getting stressed out every single day. He can't concentrate in his work anymore because Yeji's bad condition bothers him a lot.

He did everything. He visited her everyday now. He also let the doctors do everything they could to save her. And most importantly, he keep Yeonjun away from her.

'Where did I do wrong?'

---

Chaeryung walked to the school gym when she changed her clothes to her sport attire. She looked down and saw her shoelaces untighten. She was about to squat and double knot it when someone bumped her from behind. Making her fall.

"Oops, sorry not sorry", the girl smirked and leave her. Chaeryung scoffed and cleaned her shoes. She remembered that girl from Olivia's squad, the bullies.

Someone reached out his hand to help her get up. It's their homeroom leader, the great Kim Seungmin. She took his hand and stood up. "Thank you".

"She's an asshole, let her be", he said after he saw what the girl did towards Chaeryung. She chuckled. "Well that's what bullies does, am I right?".

They're disturbed when someone called her from behind. She turned her head and saw Taehyun in his sport attire. "Oh, Taehyun! Are you going to the school gym?".

"Mhm", Taehyun answered simply while looking at Seungmin. He can smell something odd and excuse himself. "See you at the gym". Seungmin bid his goodbye.

Chaeryung looked at Taehyun and then Seungmin's back. She looked at Taehyun again and realized something. She smirked and run towards Taehyun. "Are you jealous~~~?".

Taehyun looked at Chaeryung with serious face. She pinched his cheeks. "Hey, why?".

"Don't talk to cool guys", Taehyun said, making her laugh. "I never knew you're that insecure".

She linked her arm with his and dragged him to the gym. "Let's go! We'll be late".

Class 2-1 and class 2-2 shared the gym that day. The teachers decided to hold a small competition between the two class. They play dodge ball and the last survivor, wins.

They didn't play it seriously but still aiming to win. Both team keep throwing ball and attacking each other.

Taehyun grabbed the ball and raised it high. Aiming for whoever is infront of him and accidentally throw it hard. The ball hit at Yiren's ankle that make her fall. The teacher blowed the whistle and ordered them to stop the game.

Seungmin stepped forward to help but the teacher asked Taehyun to bring her to the school clinic since he's the one who threw the ball. Taehyun hesitate since Chaeryung was there, watching him but he doesn't have choice.

He helped Yiren stood up and took her to the school clinic.

Chaeryung held herself, trying to understand the situation. At the end, she couldn't help but feel jealous. The teachers called it a day and asked them to go back to their class.

She saw Taehyun walking to his class, alone. He glances at her and smile.

---

Lia was about to walked out from the class when Olivia suddenly held her shoulder. "Where are you going? Soyeon found a nice catch today". Lia looked around, nervous.

"I-I... I have to go to the library", she lied. Olivia's eyebrows crossed. "What are you doing there?". Lia thinking, try to create a perfect excuse. "I have to find some books for the literature project".

'Yeah, Choi Lia. That make sense at all'.

"But we don't have one though", Olivia's getting suspicious. Lia thought about something. "For my extra class! Yes! For my extra class".

Olivia nodded. "Well then, come to the store room if you have time". She walked away. Lia looked at her back and when she's gone, Lia let out a heavy breath. "That was close!".

---

Ryujin walked into the library and put a book on the counter. When she about to go out, she saw a familiar figure, resting her head on one of the table.

Ryujin slowly aproach her and peeked to see her face. "Lia?". Lia startled and woke up. "What are you doing here? Aren't you going to the cafeteria?", Ryujin genuinely asked.

Lia shook her head. "I'm not hungry". Ryujin just nodded. "Okay then. Don't starve yourself". She walked away.

Lia sighed and rest her head on the table again while staring at the window. She's sick of bullying people everytime. She never did though. She just have to follow Olivia around. She never hurt anyone.

And these days, she tried her best to create excuses and avoid joining them again.

Olivia on the other hand, never got caught by the school principal. Either the victims weren't reporting on her or she always have ways to sneaked out from getting detention, which why Lia hates this school.

She closed her eyes, fell into a deep sleep.

The school already ended when she woke up. To her surprised, there's a cookie infront of her. "Who left it here?", she took it and look around, wondering if it belong to someone else, but no one's there.

Her stomach grumbled. She tore the plastic and took a bite. She rubbed her flat belly. "My poor hungry stomach".

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

For anybody who got confused at their classes, here is it.

Class 1-2 : Yuna, Kai
Class 2-1 : Taehyun
Class 2-2 : Chaeryung, Yiren, Seungmin
Class 3-1 : Yeonjun, Soobin, Lia, Beomgyu.
Class 3-2 : Ryujin