Ep 40; YY : Reminisce

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

┌─ ・☆ 。゚☆: *

┌─ ・☆ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚☆. ─┐

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ
ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴄɪɴᴛɪʟʟᴀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍᴇᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ

└─ ・☆ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚☆. ─┘

"Tadaa!". Yeonjun and Yeji said in unison.

"It's your mc again, Choi Yeonjun".

"And Hwang Yeji!".

"Yeji, don't you think the performance was so stunning?".

"It was so mesmerizing. I can't take my eyes off".

Yeji pretending to cover her eyes while Yeonjun chuckled. He looked at his cue card again.

"As both of the centers did well, the performance was legendary!".

"It is!"

"Now, ready or not, we will start the first round of Men and Women's 100m and 400m relay at the main field".

"Will we get another Usain Bolt this year? Who will be~?"

"Will Choi Sungyoon from class 4-3 keep his crown? Or will we have another king of track and field?"

"Will we~?", Yeji mimicked him.

Yeonjun cover his face with the cue cards, almost laugh at Yeji's cuteness.

"If you're curious then stick with us!"

"Stick with us! Don't go anywhere!"

Yeonjun finally burst out laughs when the director cut the camera off while Yeji fanning herself, embarrassed.

"You're so adorable", Yeonjun said in between his laugh. Yeji hit his shoulder. "Stop saying that". Her cheeks went visibly red, blushed.

"You're blushing again!", Yeonjun saw it and began teasing her.

Yeji held her cheek. "Well if you can't stop saying things like that it'll probably exploded".