Ep 25: Who's The Liar?

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

♪ ♬ Crumbled sand castle, who’s the liar?
Dancing fire at the end of the world ♬ ♪

Chaeryung found herself alone the next day. Since Beomgyu, Ryujin, Soobin and Yeonjun were all absent. She has no one to sit with during lunch. She was expecting Yuna to join her but before she could reach the cafeteria, Yuna already hang out with Kai and unfortunately, there's Taehyun.

She couldn't stop think about what Taehyun did to her. She blindly thought that he was genuine and love her they way she were, not because her money. But he broke her trust and even stealing in her own house, which Chaeryung find it hard to believe but there's nothing to prove him innocent.

After all she did this whole time, is this what she get and deserve?

She couldn't eat her lunch and decided to talk to Taehyun. She gather all her strength and walked to their table. She rather looked down, avoiding his gaze.

"We need to talk, Kang Taehyun". She glanced at Kai and Yuna before excusing herself, went back to her seat, followed by Taehyun.

He looked around and sat infront of her. She didn't even bother look at his eyes. Taehyun scoffed in disbelief. "Can't believe you hate me that much in a short matter of time".

She just shrugged. "Well, can't blame myself. You started it". Taehyun's eyes widened, she's the only one he had now looking at her disappointed in him discouraged him a lot.

"Do you actually believe that I did it? I thought you knew me well", there's rather sad than angry in his tone. Chaeryung sips her strawberry juice. "You happened to be there, alone. There's no one else".

"Technically, your sister came down stairs and talked to me-".

"So now you're accusing Chaeyeon?", she looked at him. The soft and sweet Chaeryung isn't there, just angry Chaeryung. "She's the person who always support our relationship. And now you accused her for what? Framing you? How and why?".

"After all I did for you, Kang Taehyun, this what I get in return?", she grasped her palm, holding her tears. Taehyun is the last person she hoped to break her heart.

As much as Taehyun want to prove he's innocent, there's no way. He do regret accusing Chaeyeon. But, she has a point after all. He was there alone, but all he did was looking at her family photos. He didn't remember taking her bracelet and her sister's ring and slid it in his pocket.

Taehyun fidgeting his fingers, no thoughts, head empty. He stared at her. "If I could really steal something in your house that'll be your baby photos".

"Taehyun!".

"You know I have nothing else in this world besides you, right? Breaking your heart means loosing you. And loosing you means there's nothing left for me. If you can't believe, then who's gonna believe me?".

Chaeryung was quite taken aback by his words. She knew how a loner he was. How students barely want to get closed with him since he's a scholarship student. He cherished every time he's with her. But Chaeryung couldn't care less.

"If I could turn back time, I would have never ask your help to find my puppy so I can never fall in love with you".

She stood up and left frustrated Taehyun behind. If only she knows..