Ep 28: Reveal

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

♪ ♬  In this suffocating darkness
I’ll trap myself for you
Though I won’t last long  ♬ ♪

Soobin waited for Beomgyu in the class. As the students start coming in, his eyes looked around trying to find him. A few minutes later, Beomgyu came in. Although it's still early in the morning, Beomgyu was seen rather annoyed and angry. Unlike other day, Ryujin wasn't with him.

Soobin quickly pull his hands and make him sit. "Did you hear it?", he asked him. Beomgyu took off his earbuds and put it in his bag. He just nodded in reply.

"Do you think it's true?", Soobin furrowed his eyebrows. He know what the boy in front of him felt about this. "She said it is". Soobin facepalmed himself. "What? Seriously? Why didn't she tell us?".

Beomgyu shrugged. It's all happened during this morning, when they arrived at school.

Flashback

Beomgyu parted from Ryujin as she walk to her locker and he walked to his to grab his books. A couple of students came to his side and started talking.

"Hey, it's impossible that Hyojin will date a junior".

"But it's true! He date his partner in performance club. That Ryujin girl!"

"The center girl? Really?".

The books in his hand fell, which startled the students near him. They bowed to him and walked away.

Ryujin came and helped him picking up his books. Beomgyu locked his eyes on her, as he can't believe what he just heard.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Let's go to the class", she pulled his arm but Beomgyu stood still. "What's wrong with you?".

"Are you dating Hyojin?", Beomgyu straight up asked her, he can't keep it any longer. Ryujin looked surprised and she can't answer it. She's been keeping it for a while.

"So it's a yes then", Beomgyu scoffed, can't believe that she did this to him. "How long are you planning to keep this from me? from us?".

Ryujin fidgeting, acknowledge her wrong. She should have tell them earlier. Beomgyu gritted his teeth, took his books from Ryujin's hand and walked away.

End of flashback

Beomgyu looked outside. He's been courting her secretly since primary school, but he don't want to make it obvious because they're good friends and he don't want to ruin it. But it turn out worse.

It's not like he's upset that he couldn't confess to her. He's angry because after all this years, Ryujin hide things behind him. As if he's nothing to her.

'I mean, am I nothing to her?'.

_____

Chaeryung can't stand the awkwardness anymore. After all, Soobin, Ryujin, Beomgyu and Yeonjun were the only students she could hang out with. But first, she need to settle up things with Taehyun, so they won't ruin the atmosphere.

She walked to the table at the cafeteria. She noticed that Ryujin wasn't there but she figured that she might have dance practice.