Ep 29: Stand-Offish

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

♪ ♬  Hope it’s just a painful dream
Return me to your side again ♬ ♪

Lia looked at herself in the mirror. She fixed her hairband and her nametag. She stared at her reflection. "Choi Lia. Let's be myself again? Okay?", She said to herself. But then she rethink about it again.

If she become herself again, will people stepped on her again? She agreed that ever since she join Olivia's squad, she lost everything, including her first love. He's been hating on her ever since she decided to join the squad.

But, if she withdraw from it, people will start bullying her again. And worst, she'll become insecure to everything. She'll again become the scaredy cat, become afraid of everything.

She slapped herself and cut it off. "No Choi Lia. Be brave!".

Someone knocked on the door, making her startled.

"Lia sweetie. Are you done?", her mother's voice can be heard from outside. She make a double check on her appearance before answering . "Yes, I am!".

"Hurry up! Someone's special is waiting for you?".

Lia furrowed her eyebrows. 'Who at this early?'. When she's out from the room and walked downstairs, her parents were all smirking to her which make her curious even more.

She walked outside and saw a car already parked in front of the gate. She squinted her eyes, trying to see the driver. He rolled down the window and smiled. "Good morning".

Lia's eyes widened when she saw him.  "Choi Soobin?!", she shouted. He smirked and tilted his head. "Hop in".

Lia opened the door and sat beside him. She looked at him with confusion. "What kind of nightmare that brought you here?".

He scoffed and started driving off from her house. "I don't know. Pretty scary". Lia rolled her eyes, she should have expected his answer.

They stayed silence in the car. Not until Soobin drive passed the school. "Hey! Where are we going?!", Lia got panicked when he didn't stop at the school. Instead, he drive to other way.

"I never said we are going to the school".

"What?!"

_____

Mrs. Yoo walked to Lia and Soobin's vacant seat in the class. The first period already started but they're nowhere to be seen. She looked around the class. "Any idea where are this two?", she asked.

All the students in the class shook their head. Olivia grunts in her seat. "I knew it".

Beomgyu turned towards Yeonjun. "Did you saw them?". Yeonjun who's looking outside just shrugged, didn't bother to look at him.

Beomgyu's eyes gazed upon Ryujin who's sitting beside him and felt his stares and look at him back. But Beomgyu avoided her and look in front again.

Ryujin sighed. She expected this kind of reactions from him but she couldn't stand her bestfriend ignoring her. She hoped that he could be understandable but she just too blind to see the truth.