Ep 32: Disqualified

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

♪ ♬ I try to hold it in, I try to endure, every day
But it’s not easy, right now, I need your hand ♬ ♪

Kai tapped on Taehyun's shoulder, saying everything's okay when he missed the goal again. Their team are currently behind with 3-1 with Seungmin shooted 2 of them.

Taehyun faced him again as the front-runner or attacker after their team managed to score for the 4th time. Seungmin looked at him fiercely.

"With that smart head of yours, I never thought you believed all bullshits about Chaeryung that Yiren told you", Seungmin said before the game begins.

Taehyun wiped the sweats on his nape while glaring at him. "It's none of your business".

"It's mine when you hurted my friends".

"Get the fuck out of my sight", Taehyun shouted as he grabbed the ball, ready to start the game.

"Clear the rumors about Chaeryung you asshole!"

Taehyun couldn't hold his anger, dropped the ball and punched Seungmin on his face.

The other teammates hurriedly separate both of them as Seungmin can be seen clenching his fist and ready to throw a punch.

"Stop! Both of you!", the coach blow a whistle and run towards them. Even with a lot of people holding his arm, Seungmin still manage to give a few punches on Taehyun's face, making that boy coughing blood.

Taehyun was about to retaliate when Kai hugged his waist and dragged him away. "Put youself together Kang Taehyun!".

Taehyun panting while glaring at Seungmin. He escaped from Kai's catch and wipe the blood coming out from his lips. He can feel sting at the corner of his lips.

"Great, now it looks like I brushed both of your faces on the road", the coach stood with arms, looking at their bruised faces.

"He started it first!", Seungmin pointed at him.

Taehyun grasped his punch and took a step towards Seungmin. "You fucking insult me!". They started punching each other's faces again until their teammates separate them.

"Now stop Kim Seungmin! Kang Taehyun you're disqualified! This is your last practise with the team and your last day in the club!".

Taehyun quite taken aback at first but seeing Seungmin there makes him mad. He throw his hairband and walked away.

Kai looked confused and neared thr coach. "Sir, I think you should reconsider. I'll talk to him again". The coach crossed his arms. "Try me".

Kai run towards Taehyun and tap his shoulder but he brushed it off. "What again?!".

"Talk to him nicely. Maybe he could take you back to the team", Kai talked softly, trying to persuade him.

"No Kai! As long as that piece of shit still there, I won't join!". Taehyun turned his body and left him behind. Kai sighed. Problems after problems.

_____

2 weeks passed. Less than a month before sports day. Soobin and Lia can be seen closer than before which annoyed Olivia a lot since she haven't join them during recess.

Chaeryung's condition couldn't get any worser. A lot of students just came to her to said nasty things or even called her 'Selfish Rich Girl' since the rumors about her spread throughout the school.

Ryujin almost never talked to Beomgyu anymore since she moved out from his house. He doesn't even want to look at her anymore because instead of explaining, Ryujin choose to distance herself.

Taehyun start to focus more on his study after being kicked out from soccer club. He was under detention for few days along with Seungmin. He felt unfairly treated because Seungmin got accepted into the fixed team while him being disqualified.

The only good news they have is the fact that Yeji will return to school tomorrow after undergoing a lot of physical and mental therapy.

Lia stared outside the window from her seat. She keep thinking about what she heard from two weeks ago. She know she shouldn't have to that, but she try to figure out how to help.

Just like Chaeyeon, she couldn't stand Chaeryung being bullied at school. Lia scoffed. Chaeyeon must never thought on what the consequences when she join the squad and now, both of them want to escaped that sacred squad.

Her thought were cut off when someone knocked on her table. She looked up and it's the class president and top boy, Kim Sunwoo.

"Can you lend me your study notes? I heard you were good at it", Sunwoo asked while smiling. Lia furrowed her eyebrows. "Why would you the top student borrow mine?".

Sunwoo chuckled. "They said yours are easier to understand. I'm sucks at writing notes you know". Lia nodded and searched for her book note in her bag and gave him. "Thanks!", he said and returned to his seat.

Lia could feel someone's watching her so she turned around and met Olivia's eyes. She raised one of her eyebrows while looking at Lia. Lia turned back and rolled her eyes.

"Sis if you like him that much just take him not ditch him", she mumbled to herself.

Sunwoo was Olivia's boyfriend during primary school years. They always hung out at bars and clubs though they were underage. But things changed after Sunwoo getting interested in studying more than their  relationship.

And even worst, Olivia found out the reason he's so into studying because he has a big fat crush on Lia who was a bookworm back then. That lead to break up between Olivia and Sunwoo but Olivia is the one who ditch him even though he apologize.

Sunwoo did try to get them back together but failed every single time. Unti now, Lia never figured out that she was one of the reason they broke up.

Lia knew, even with the high ego of hers, Olivia still loved him. // sighed //. Love is so tough.

_____

Yeonjun sat the rooftop just like he always did. He spend more time there during recesss than at the cafeteria.

Taehyun walked up the stair and opened the door to the rooftop. He saw Yeonjun and sat beside him. "I feel like the world is against us".

Yeonjun listened to him. He knew that the boy has a lot of problems too.

"That night when you were drunk, you said something about Yeji. Did she forgot you? Totally?", Taehyun asked, remembering that night when him, Yeonjun and Beomgyu were so wasted.

Yeonjun shrugged. "Seems like it is".

Yeonjun looked around before remembering something. "Wait. Not totally. She remember me as a bad guy".

"So, you mean, she remember nothing about you except you're bad?", Taehyun try to figure out the big picture of it. Yeonjun just shook his head. "I don't really wanna think about it. What about you? How's you and Chaeryung".

"Same with you", he answered simply.

"What do you mean?".

"I don't really want to think about it", Taehyun looked up, the more he think about it, the more it'll hurt him.

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→