Ep 35: I'm Not A Liar

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

♪ ♬ Look at me, I’m not a liar
I don’t want to be put in your box ♬ ♪

They all stood up when Soobin came out from the principal's office along with Olivia and her friends. But they seemed quite bright, like nothing happened.

"How is it going?", Ryujin asked when Soobin neared them. Soobin gave them a frustrated looks. He knows this school was already fucked up, but this is horrible.

"They let them off. Saying no proofs", Soobin let out a heavy sigh. Well the discussion with the principal didn't turn out well.

Ryujin clenched her fist after hearing that her friends didn't get the justice they deserve. "What the heck?! Chaeryung passed out and Yeji's face is all bruised!".

Soobin shrugged. He told them everything, but Olivia smart by twisting the story. He also mentioned about Lia being there but that girl was nowhere to be found.

They turned when they heard a loud thud behind them and it's Taehyun. "Where's Chae?".

They all looked at the boy, pitying him. "Her father already picked her up. She already went home".

Taehyun gritted his teeth. He should've helped her when he saw her struggling alone with the basket. He shouldn't have let her alone to the store room.

Ryujin tilted her head towards Soobin. "What about Lia? You said you saw her beating Yeji up".

Soobin scratched his nape. He know he saw it right. Yeji groaned when Lia hit her stomach. At least that's what je saw when he arrived there.

Yeonjun sit beside the bed. Watching Yeji sleeping on it. He already cleaned the wound on her cheek and at the corner of her lips. But it still bruised.

He blinked when he saw her waking up. "Where am I?", she asked under her slow voice, loud enough to be hear by him.

"You fell asleep for a while. We're still in school", Yeonjun answered while helping her sat down. She looked at her phone and it's already 6 in the evening.

She collected her backpack and stood up. "I have to go. My brother must be waiting for me".

"I'll go with you".

Yeji stopped and looked at him. "No. My brother will be furious if he sees you with me like this-", she said but Yeonjun cut off.

"I insist", Yeonjun said in serious tone, worried about the girl. Yeji have no choice than letting him follow her.

She saw her brother waiting for her outside a car as she walked out from the door. He rushed to her when he saw her face and cupped it.

"What happened to you?!", Minhyun's eyes widened when he saw his sister's face. He glared at Yeonjum who's behind them, watching silently.

"You again?!". Yeji grabbed his arm trying to stop him. "Don't make a scene... ".

Minhyun neared Yeonjun, their nose almost touching but Yeonjun remained calm. "When will you stop troubling my sister?! Until she die?!".

"Stop!".

Yeji shouted from behind, making Minhyun stop. Yeji held his wrist and pulled it. "Let's go home. I'm tired". Minhyun looked at him sharply, flame burning in his eyes.