Ep 41; SL : Amour

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

___________________/ \

Though as I try to
shine on your heart
I’ll reveal mine
_____________________

______________________

My heart is so bright
That your love can’t
even look at it
    ____________________
\ /

My heart is so brightThat your love can’t even look at it    ____________________\ /

Soobin woke up early. It's D-day! His room was finally cleaned after the stuff for the school play were picked up last night.

A knock can be heard on his door. "Soobin, meet your dad first before going to school". Soobin heard his mom's voice.

"Alright, mum", he shouted, loud enough so she could hear him from outside.

Soobin gather his things and put them in his bag. He walked to his dad's office at the end of the hallway.

He knocked twice before hearing his father from inside. "Come on in".

Soobin opened the door and stepped inside, looking at his father who's writing.

Mr. Choi looked up and took off his glasses. "Oh, Soobin my boy. Morning to you. I have something to tell you before you go".

"What's it?", Soobin asked politely. Even it's still early in the morning, his father already started working so he wonder what's so important that he let Soobin bother him.

Mr. Choi let out a heavy sigh before straighten his back. "You see son, Mr. Choi cancelled you and his daughter, Choi Lia next year's engagement".

Soobin's eyes widened. "What?!".

"I know, you can't accept this but her daughter herself called this off. They'll send her back to Canada", Mr. Choi said, making Soobin gasp.