Ep 22: Eternally

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

♪ ♬ That eternal promise was like magic ♬ ♪

Minhyun told Beomgyu and Ryujin to go back home since they have school tomorrow. He promised them to update anything about her.

Yeonjun already left a while ago after got punched in his face. Thankfully, Yeji's condition is stable again but she still need to stay in ICU, just in case.

---

Ryujin barely concentrate in her dance practise with Hyojin and the other main dancers including Beomgyu. She keep on doing the dance step wrongly. On the other hand, Yeonjun didn't even attend the practise.

Yunkyoung got frustrated and clicked her tongue. "What's up with you? Are you gonna be the center and ruin everything like that?". They looked at each other through the mirror reflection.

Ryujin just apologize since she's not in the mood to argue with her. Hyojin remain calm in the intense situation. "It's fine. Let's do it again. 5,6,7,8".

They started dancing again but Ryujin took a wrong step, stepping on Hyojin's foot and causing almost half of them to fall. All they can hear is loud sigh and people mumbling.

Sunwoo stood up with his arms. "Seriously, you're not the only who's tired now! We all are! So do it properly! You're the center!".

Hyojin helped her get up while fixing his hair. "So you guys are tired right? Let's take a 10 minutes break. All of you. I'll kick you out if I see any of you dance during this period". He walked out from the practice room.

Beomgyu walked towards Ryujin and handed her a mineral water. He can hear her heavy breath and her face is all sweating. He looked down, not wanting to face her.

But then he heard her start sobbing silently while wiping her sweats. He grabbed her arm and they sat down. He took the bottle from her hand. "What's wrong?".

Ryujin cover her face with her hands so no one could see her crying. "I can't do this. Not while my friend is suffering out there".

Beomgyu patted her shoulder softly. "She's fine. Minhyun is still there. She'll be fine". Beomgyu try holding his voice from crack. He also are not strong enough for this but he can't be weak.

Instead of wiping her tears, Ryujin rubbed her face harshly. "Don't you remember yesterday?! She almost gone and we're not there! Could you imagine if she couldn't make it?".

Beomgyu embrace her, knowing that she's panicking just like when she lost her grandmother. "Don't say like that. You know Yeji is a strong girl. She's still alive because she's strong. She'll be back. I promise".

Ryujin just resting her head on his shoulder. The world is too cruel for all of them.

---

Taehyun walked through the hallway and arrived at Soobin's classroom. He saw Soobin is reading a book and walked to his desk.

"Oh, Taehyun. What's it?", Soobin closed the book when Taehyun sat in front of him. Taehyun looked around the class. "Where's Yeonjun?".

"I don't know if he's absent or skipping classes but he's not here since the first period", Soobin told him. He hasn't see Yeonjun today, inside or outside school. "Why?".

"No, yesterday, he just ditched his work and rushed to somewhere I don't know. I just wonder if anything happened to him".

Taehyun took his phone and looked at the conversation between him and Yeonjun. He sent 15 messages but Yeonjun didn't even read one.

---

"Have any of you seen Yeonjun?", Yuna asked since they have been so quiet. They shook their heads, not even bother to answer.

Yuna's eyebrows crossed, looking at Kai. "What's wrong with them?", Yuna whispered to him. He shrugged. But then he neared his face to her. "I just heard that they almost lost Yeji yesterday. And Yeonjun disappeared after that".

Yuna's eyes widened. "He disappeared?!". She started to get worry. She knows how sensitive Yeonjun will get when it comes to Yeji.

"No, no. I mean, none of us know where's him". Yuna nodded.

They all were quiet during lunch. Including Chaeryung. Taehyun knows that she probably still jealous over him and Yiren but he has no idea that she'll get sulky like this.

---

Instead of doing her homework, Lia just stares at Soobin who's eye glued at the book. She got caught off guard when he looked up.

"Staring won't help you do your homework, Ms. Lia", Soobin said while writing. Lia scoffed. "Who said I'm staring at you?".

Soobin put his pen down and looked up. "Who said you're staring at me?".

"You said!".

"I didn't!".

"Well, even if you did, why the hell would I staring at you?", Lia rolled her eyes and continue doing her homework. "I don't know. You probably wondering if I fell from heaven".

"I wonder how the angels hate you so much that you got kicked from there", Lia said without looking at him. "Well, look who said it".

"It's me. I'm the angel",  Lia flips her hair and blinks her eyes.

"Excuse me?".

"Excuse you".

Lia stomped her feet and started whinning. "Ahhh when will I finish this?!".

They remain quiet for a few minutes. Soobin fidgeting his pen, thinking if he should ask her or not. He looked at her.

"Lia", he called her. Lia raised her chin while still doing her homework. "Hmm?". Soobin bit his lips. "What do you think about our future engagement?".

Lia stopped, quite startled at his question. "I'm fine with it if you are. But you don't". Soobin got taken aback by her answer.

"B-but", Soobin stuttered at his own word. "What if I say I do?". Lia looked up, obviously shocked. Soobin avoid her gaze and looked somewhere else.

"I-I mean, both of us won't lose anything with this. And... for once, I just wanna do something right", his voice turns sorrow. His face expression change. "Do you think this is right?", Lia asked.

Soobin hummed. He closed his book and stared at Lia. "So...". Lia looked at him back. They stare at each other for a long time.

"Teach me how to love you".

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→