Ep 26: I Was Yours

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

♪ ♬ my friends don’t understand me ♪ ♬

It's already a week since Yeji could feel her body and woke up again. She's getting healed each day which took the medical team by surprise.

She's able to respond to stimuli in a localized fashion rather than just a generalized manner, reacting in the direction of the stimulus, but her responses are still inconsistent and delayed. Also, she's getting some help by the nurses to sit on her bed.

The only missing thing is her voice, which is understandable since she haven't speak for the past 3 months.

Beomgyu, Ryujin and Yeonjun on the other hand, could attend school again. Yeonjun can no longer participate the performance team because he skipped dance practice way too many times.

Yeonjun also notice, that Beomgyu seems off. He figured it out when he saw him eyeing Ryujin and Hyojin, knowing that the grey-headed boy got a tiny little crush on her.

Minhyun gave up on stopping Yeonjun from visiting Yeji. Just, he don't want him to be around when he's there.

During school lunch, the table were finally full again, except missing Chaeryung. She won't hang out with them unless Taehyun isn't there.

"So you said, she lost her trust on you after they caught you stole her bracelet", Ryujin asked while drinking her banana milk. Taehyun knocked his hand on the table. "I didn't stole it!".

"Okay, but how? You're the only one was there".

Taehyun can feel his face getting heated. He stood up. "Though I am desperately need at least one people to trust me, this ain't it", Taehyun stormed away, leaving his food untouched. Beomgyu who's sitting beside Ryujin elbowed her. She furrowed her eyebrows. "What? I was just asking".

Yeonjun glanced at them and sighed. "I'll talk to him", he ate the last bite of his rice cake and followed Taehyun from behind.

Yeonjun reached his shoulder, making him turned around and brushed off his hand. "Leave me alone!". Taehyun sat at the stairs.

"Even if you don't need it, I'll always be the one who trust you, Taehyun", he said, taking his place beside him. Taehyun turned to him and smile a bit. "Thanks".

They stayed silent for a few seconds as they're in deep thought. "Do you have anyone that looked suspicious?", Yeonjun asked breaking the silence between them.

Taehyun let out a big sigh. "I didn't meant to accuse but Chaeyeon, her sister was there too, talking with me. But that's impossible".

_____

Chaeryung just stared at his food, didn't bother to touch them a bit. Although Taehyun don't have place on her heart anymore, she couldn't help but missing him every second. Even after week, she find it hard to believe that he's the culprit.