Ep 37: All for One

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

♪ ♬ Should I go to you right now
And flip your world over? ♬ ♪

"Now. Someone care to explain to me what happened last Wednesday?", Beomgyu asked as he put the drinks on the table and took a seat beside Ryujin.

Unlike their war earlier, both Chaeryung and Soobin suddenly so quiet. None of them know how they could start.

Chaeryung tried to remember everything happened but she was too scared at the moment. As for Soobin, he kept rethinking about how Lia still in her old self. He couldn't believe that she still go around bullying students, including his friends.

"Soobin?", he can feel someone tapping on his shoulder. He looked to Yeonjun who's next to him, waiting for him to tell them.

"I was looking for Lia. So I waited for her outside the class and I saw her following Olivia from the back. When I arrived, Yeji already knocked out", Soobin told them.

"Lia did?", Taehyun asked, quite disbelief since he saw her hanging out a lot with Soobin than Olivia and she seems nicer than he thought.

Soobin messed his hair. "I can't believe she did that! After all this time, I thought she quit bullying people. And when I-".

Soobin words were cut off when Chaeryung suddenly slammed the table. "I don't think it's Lia's fault".

Soobin furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?".

Chaeryung fidgeting her hands, unsure if she should tell them. Taehyun rubbed her back, trying to calm her down as she's visibly panicking.

"I mean. It's true Lia was there. But she was never on Olivia's side. She was protecting me all the time. And I saw Olivia beat her up. The last thing I hear from her is, Let her go, let Soobin go. I don't know what that means, but I heard it well".

Soobin looked at her, confused. "Then what about when I saw her punched Yeji?".

"You sure, you saw her did that?", Ryujin asked. Soobin massaged her temple. "I don't really saw it".

"Yeji.... ", Yeonjun suddenly talks, grabbing everyone's attention. "She was there right? Maybe she could tell us more".

They all quiet, lost of words. Ryujin looked at Beomgyu who doesn't speak at all. "Why are you so quiet?".

Beomgyu scratched his nape. "Uh. I know nothing about this. So I felt as useful as the p in raspberry".

They all bursted into laugh. At least they weren't so tensed like before.

"So are we gonna ask Yeji or what?", Taehyun asked. Yeonjun gaze turned upon Ryujin and Beomgyu.

"You guys are close with Minhyun right? Maybe you can convince him to bring her here", Yeonjun pleaded.

____

Taehyun, Chaeryung, Soobin and Yeonjun are the only one left at Beomgyu's penthouse while Ryujin and him went pick up Yeji.

Taehyun held Chaeryung's arm as she flinched. "Is it still hurt?", he looked at the bruises on her hands. Chaeryung nodded.

"Are you sure Lia protected you?", Soobin suddenly asked. "My sight were blurry, but I can hear it well. She didn't touch me", Chaeryung said.

They sat on the couch, watching movie while waiting for them.

The door bell rang and Yeonjun opened the door, revealing Beomgyu, Ryujin and the girl, Yeji. Ryujin held her hands, she probably still scared of everything.

_____

Yeji took a sip of water before let out a heavy sigh. "I was walking back to the classroom after my meeting with Yeonjun and accidentally bumped into Olivia. She got mad and dragged me under the stairs. I got beaten up there but no one dare to help me".

Ryujin patted her back as she can hear sobbing while Yeonjun clenching his fist. "Did Lia beat you up too?", Soobin asked and they all turned towards Yeji.

"No! She didn't do anything! She was protecting me from Olivia! Even she got punched too!", Yeji raised her voice, angry that the boy accused Lia who saved her.

"So you're saying this is all misunderstanding?", Beomgyu said. Yeji furrowed her eyebrows. "What misunderstanding?".

They glanced at Soobin who's already stressed out. "He saw Lia hurt you. That's why we asked".

"But she didn't", Yeji insist. She saw it right, Lia stood in front of her, preventing Olivia from beating her more.

All they can hear is everyone letting out heavy sigh. "But still. This isn't enough for the principal to suspend Olivia and her friends".

"Actually, there's one more", Chaeryung speak, grabbing their attention. "I-I, I saw Yiren filming behind them. If we got that video, we can send it to the police".

_____

It's already night when Soobin walked alone to his house. He keep rethinking about Lia. If she's innocent, why did she disappeared?

So all this time, he blindly blame her when it's none of her fault?

Soobin hit himself. He's sure doesn't know her enough. He kicked a random stone on the road but it hit someone in front of her.

"Eyy this damn boy never learn", he heard the person talks. He quickly bow and apologize.

The man grabbed him in his collar and pinned him to the wall. He raised his fist and about to punch him.

Soobin closed his eyes, getting ready to be punch but nothing happened. Instead, the man stroke his cheek. "You're lucky bastard to have a girl who sacrifice everything to you".

The man slowly loose his grip, letting go of Soobin. Soobin held her throat, feeling pain.

"What kind of man who let their girl do everything for him? I want to beat you on the face so bad but, we can't touch you unfortunately".

"What are you talking about?, Soobin asked, confused. The man laughed in disbelief.

"Don't you know? Lia take it all for one and one for all. We can touch no one except her", the man said, making Soobin grabbed his collar.

"The fuck are you talking about?!", flame can be seen burning in his eyes. The man didn't even bothered nor move an inch.

"Easy. They beat her up instead of you".

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

Thank you so much for 5k reads! 💕
Individual ships chapter coming up!