Ep 9: I'll be by Your Side

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

Day 8

This new life started feeling like a usual norm for me. People come everyday and keep me accompany all the time. From what I hear, they finally transfer me to the normal ward. Which means I'm getting better? Right?

But still, I just wanna wake up and leave this dark world. I wanna walk again, I wanna feel the fresh air again, I wanna enjoy the sunlights again, I wanna meet with my friends again. I wanna hang out with Ryujin and Beomgyu like they always told me. I'm sure, I'll wake up! Soon or later! I hope soon enough...

Today is a bit odd. No one visit me since the last time the nurses changed my attire. It's been few hours and I'm so lonely right now. I'm in a special ward which is one bed per room. That just add more bored since I don't have any patients with me as well. Ahhhh I want to scream so bad!

Suddenly I heard a quiet footsteps. I assume it just a doctor who always do my daily checkup to check my blood pressure etc. My soul is crying. Where's everyone?(╥﹏╥)

"Hello Yeji", a warm voice greet my ears. Eh, this is not the doctor? This isn't Minhyun or Beomgyu's voice either? Is this him? The man who didn't introduce himself before?

"Sorry I was late. I'm so afraid to come here. I just have this chance to visit you since Minhyun isn't here". What? It's his first time here? So he wasn't that man? Who are you?

"Look at you.... Your beautiful face was bruised. And you're still here because of me".

W-what do you mean I'm here because of you?

"Gosh! I didn't know if I should really blame myself for causing trouble to you. But it was my tennis ball you're trying to pick up. It was mine. And you were hurt because of it. So it was definitely my fault".

Do you mean....... You caused my accident...? How...?

"If I.... If... ", he started sobbing hard. Oh my... What happened? "If I just take you with me and crossed the road together... I'm so dumb!"

He left me?

"I can just grab your hand when you fall. And crossed the road together. I can just let you stay with me the whole time. I should watch over you. I should do everything to protect you. I shouldn't leave you alone. I shouldn't ignore you!"

I don't know why... but I wanna cry with him...

"I should've against your brother and stay with you. And protect you. Not a coward and let go what's once mine... "

"I should just be honest to myself. That I'm so lost without you. That I'm so lonely without you. That I can't live without you. But the ego I had. I'm scared that I'll hurt you if I near you"

I don't remember a single thing you're talking about but... Why did you do that in the first place..? I was hit by a car, so I'm sure what happened to me isn't your fault at all. And why did you left me...? My heart hurts listening to him. I can feel his emotion. I don't know why I'm so sad. I want to wake up and tell him everything is fine.

"I feel relieved that I can finally visit you. I'm so sorry I'm late. I can't be hear while Minhyun, Ryujin and Soobin were still mad at me. They'll definitely kick my ass out of here right away".

But why? Why would they do that? Just come and see me. Talk to me. I wanna hear your voice everyday.

"Minhyun is working. And Ryujin, I don't know where's she. Beomgyu told me to visit you since you probably bored and lonely"

Yes I am! Please just be here with me!

"I promised to be with you. I'll be here and tell you fun stories. I'll keep you accompany. And this time, I won't leave you again".

I felt and electric shock all over my body. I don't know why his words affect me so much. He isn't like the others. I don't wanna let him go.

I feel him resting his head near my shoulder. We both fell asleep.

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→