Chapter one

Xiao zhan sat at his balcony painting. He watched the Azure sky and smiled, it was spring season one of his favorite time of the year. calm and peaceful environment is what he loved most and when he was looking for an apartment that was one of the first requirements.
He heard the front door open then close and he automatically knew his adoptive siblings were home.
He lost his parents at a tender age of 5 and had been in and out of foster care and traumertizing mistreatment from his last foster family he had found a loving family at the age of 15 when his adoptive parents found him who were doctors then. A tortured to the edge barely teenage boy left at the hospital yet by another foster family that had finished with him just left to die and they had saved him and adopted him immediately he had recovered .
He is greatful to the uptill now and he loved them so much.
He looked up when his sister appeared at the balcony door and smiled at her.
"Sis how are you!" He greeted cheerfully.
"Zhan! Zhan! You promised to take me out for shopping since you won't join me for the party!"YanLi said sweetly
"Don't disturb him now sis you know he hates going to the mall"Jiang Cheng said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.
"Please Zhan it won't be crowded today and we won't stay for long I promise."she begged
"Okay I'll come with you but only because it's ur birthday" he said while he stood up to pick his jacket

T

he left immediately and got to the mall within 20 minutes and YanLi got carried away and started playing games with her brothers and they scatterd to avoid her.
He turned around and began to walk backwards while laughing at Jiang who had been captured and he immediately saw their panicked faces before he ran into someone's chest he was was about to fall but the man reached out on time and pulled him into his chest and hugged him. Xiao panicked and started shaking.
"It's ok bunny!" Said the soft voice above his head he started to calm down
Sandalwood
Warmth
Strong steady heart beats comforted him "A'Xian!" His sister's voice pulling him out of the trans back to reality and he realized he was in a stranger's arms and he ran off
"Xiao come back"Jiang shouted for him while running after him zhan ran to the bathroom and locked himself in one of the cubicles and tears started flowing he was still shocked never even with hod siblings had he felt that safe and it scared him so much a stranger!

He had willingly accepted his comfort he called him bunny and he liked it
"Zhanzhan please come down" Jiang Cheng called him "where are you!" He knocked all the doors till he heard the soft sob and walked to the door
"Sister is worried about you please come out"
Zhan pulled himself together wiped his face before coming out and looked at his brother before smiling "am sorry!" He said
"Are you okay?" Jiang asked
"Mmmh very " andb with that he walked out of the washrooms Jiang was shocked first still he seemed so composed he didn't even need pushing neither did he hug him in tears like he normally does he even smiled.
"A-Xian are you doing should we go home?" YanLi asked immediately she saw him
"No jie let's continue" he said with a smile plastered on his face. YanLi was shocked.
She always wished his brother would find someone to help him get over all the past nightmares and she had a strong feeling the man who called Zhan bunny was that person and he was happy inwardly.