Chapter 27

Wang Yibo and Xue Yang left the office for his hotel to take his luggage before heading to his home, He had instructed the butlers to prepare a room and the chef to prepare special dinner. Xue Yang seemed anxious, and Yibo had to chuckle at his fidgeting behavior, he had said that Zhan was scary when angry as per his memories.
"He won't be angry to meet you. I believe it will be the opposite." He saw it fit to try and ease the other man though he knew that Zhan indeed was a spit fire when angry he had a few scenarios he would name.
"Oh, trust me he will, he will say I betrayed him by not looking for him bla bla bla." He kept ranting and he realized that he too was like his Bunny. The later  could rant your ears of and it seemed the other man was the same. But Yibo didn't mind since he got to know more about his boyfriend, more about his happy times amidst the pain and suffering, he was happy to realize that these man and his older brother Seung had taken care of his Bunny, they had managed to get his mind of the pain i'm even if it was just for a while he turned to the man and smiled lightly.
     They arrived at his mansion and Xue Yang exclaimed in awe the Wens were rich but now he realized they would not even get close to how rich the young man sitting next to him was. For the house in front of him spelled money and alot of it.
"Damn you are rich!" He spoke as they got in, Zhan was not in the lower grounds so he figured he was upstairs.
"Mn, Welcome i'll go get Zhan he is probably in his studio."
"Let it be a surprise."
"Mn."
     Wang Yibo went upstairs and checked his room first when he was sure Zhan was not there he headed to the studio, he found Zhan sketching while sitting on the window seat. He walked to him silently and wrapped his arm around hi. startled Zhan looked up to find his man staring back at him smiling.
   "Baby, how are you."
"Hey,Hun am fine, I missed you."
"I missed you too Bunny, come I have a surprise for you."
"What  surprise?"
"Come let's go down stairs."
"Why didn't you carry it up here?"
"It's too big and I don't think am allowed to carry the surprise up here, now lets go."
"Ha!  Okay then,"
They walked down the stairs on the landing Yibo told him to close his eyes while guiding him to the living room. Xue Yang stood up and rounded the sofa and stood behind it.
"Okay now baby open."
"Okay."
Zhan looked at his man who beamed at him one of his beautiful smiles, before turning to where he was pointing.
"SURPRISE."
And he froze, there stood Xue Yang, the man they saved him years ago. Hr had that childish smirk on, he turned to Yibo hr was unable to believe it so he needed confirmation and when Yibo nodded he ran to his Gege
"Yang Ge!"
"Ahh Pumpkin," Xue Yang hugged him back, tears welling up on his eyes before trickling down his cheeks. God how he had missed this kid, he once thought he had lost him. Then he had found him and now he would do whatever it takes to help the man he loved to protect him.
"Gege. I missed you,"
"I missed you too my pumpkin, how are you?"
"Am good, I have a boyfriend Gege,hi hi hi."
"I know pumpkin bit you had said that you liked...." Zhan placed his hand over his mouth when he remembered that part where he used to tell Xue Yang they he preferred girls since Xue Yang and Seung both preferred boys.
"Yibo, is better girls are loud and annoying."
"Now now don't be like that, anyway pumpkin am proud of you."
"Gege... I am sorry..."
"What for pumpkin?" Xue Yang asked though he had a feeling he knew what he  was talking about.
"Seung.... Died..because...of me..hee.."
"No Zhan zhan he died because he was killed by the Wens who were corrupt he saved you and died a hero, but he wanted me to tell you that he loved you so much oka?"
They talked till dinner time where he told Xue Yang about Yibo and how he loved him. While jocking around, Xue Yang mumbled a thank you to Yibo later that night.

𝓞𝓴𝓪𝔂 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴.  𝔘𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔡:𝔒𝔣 𝔏𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔒𝔣 𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰. 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱😘😘💓💞💕