Chapter 28

They used the whole week of Xue Yang being around to put up a plan on how they would lure the Wens into their trap while also searching for Zhan’s real parents whohaf been away for three years of Zhans life before the death of those he had presumed to be his parents through this was left unknown to Zhan since they didn't want to give him some false hope.
Then Xue Yang had to leave and head back to Chonqui where he would feed the stupid Wens with false details while Yibo was left to find out The  Mole inside his team.
Yibo sat on a swivel chair in his office basement, a rag in his  right hand and a sharp Katana in the other hand, other weapons were layer on the huge table in front of him. He cleaned the weapon in his hands with slow and precise movement, he seemed calm on the outside but the two men standing next to him knew him to well they knee he was mad, no he was furious, actually he was more than furious.
They found that Sue She had sent Meng Yao a message and a package, And Xue Yang was unable to get a hold of both the message and the package. Ther fore it was still unknown what he had reported.
He was dragged to a chair in front of Yibo, menance evident on his face, he  sneered at the two men who dragged him before facing Yibo.
"So... Sue She I hear you are a mole."
"I don't know what you are talking about,"
"Oh really? So you are not in contact with Meng Yao."Sue She turned his head away from the glare he received, he did not realize, that his secret would be out do quickly, since he had only met with Meng Yao far away from Yibo's premises or watch but it seemed like they found out but how?
The last time he had met Meng Yao it was during his free day and he had made up an excuse of visiting his family in Bangkok and they had met there. Meng Yao said that the place they met was their base. He had assured him thay they would not truck his movements. He himself had checked his back. He had ensured he didn't have loose ends or suspicious trails. Unless there was also a Mole in Meng Yao's team of men. But even still no one knew about him since he was known as Min shan to everyone else apart from.... Xue Yang, he was the only one who knew him. He was also the one he communicated with when Yao was not around. So could it be... He remembered on a number of instances where he showed displeasure when he was around, yes he didn't like him.  And he never failed to show it. Nor tried to hide it even in front of Meng Yao.
Then Sue remembered having seen Xue Yang once at the Wang's headquarters. He thought he had mistaken him for someone else. Now he realized it wad not an assumption but the reality and he didn't have a chance to warn Yao of the traitor being their right hand man. He knew that he would not survive Yibo's wrath but atleast he had sent information to Yao on something that they would not find about and Atleast he did one last duty.Bit his torture would be a painful one, He had watched Yibo punish one of the Spies of his rival gangs, he had gotten a cold sweat from just watching, and now he even dreaded his fate.
   Yibo watched the man in front of him struggle to find the truth behind his revelation on his betrayal. Then he saw him turn pale and he had to laugh at that.
"Well... You see I didn't even have to ask you more you already confirm it."
"So what A'Yao will bring yoi down."
"Oh will you  hear that Yu Bin so proud and still stupid."
"What did you send to that bastard?" Yu Bin asked finally getting tired of the traitor.
"I won't say but it will bring you to your knees. You are so arrogant and you are always looking down on others... "
He was hit hard by a metal stick by  Yu Bin then Yibo wore leather gloves and a knuckle brass with spikes on them and started punching him his face was bloody and marred up he coughed blood and groaned. Yibo turned to his men
"Clean up this mess," he ordered as he removed the brass and gloves while picking up a towel to wipe himself. Then walked out took a shower before heading home to see his baby Zhan.
𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.
Also I have my new book and am trying to come up with a new cove so here are some of my ideas and also the current one please suggest anf also check it out.

The current one

The new ones

𝔒𝔫𝔢

                               𝔴𝔬

                               𝔴𝔬

                        𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢