Chapter 15

Zhan woke up to an empty bed, he panicked immediately, thinking Yibo had left without saying goodbye. He sat up and walked downstairs no one was around, he went  back up to Yibo's room turning the knob function t was locked, he returned to his room and the dam of emotion broke free and over whelmed him. He sank on the bed floor and started crying bitterly. '
"Why would he go without saying goodbye."
'You threw a tantrum yesternight who is to blame?' His subconscious mocked he pulled his hair in frustration he was still crying that he didn't hear Yibo come in and call his name until he felt two strong arms lift him up. He looked up and came face to face with A worried Yibo.
"What is it bunny?"
"Y.you. are here! "
"Mn, why are you crying?"
"Ttthought you had left without saying goodbye,"
"Baby, why would I do that?" He kissed his face tenderly, while laying him on the soft bed, not caring about wrinkleling his suit, then hovering above him he kissed the tears away then his mouth, this kiss unlike the other kisses was feeled with emotions a
Passion, anger, pain and love it was not wild but gentle slow and long.
Zhan’s breath hitched when he saw a new emotion in Yibo's eyes Zoey had been right, Yibo's eyes showed a lot when you look at the keenly and now he saw pain, pain that he did not understand why would he feel pain he wondered,
"I am sorry I hurt you a while ago."
"No I misunderstood you I let my fear and insecurities take a hold of me."
"Mn,"
"When are you supposed to leave?"
"The jet leaves at 1pm "
Zhan looked at the wall clock and it indicated that it was 11.30 already, so he had an hour and a half that means he had to leave soon. The stayed together till Zhan finished his breakfast before they left for the airport he   bid him good bye before going in,

Days flew by quickly Yibo called everyday when he had time, Zhan had askedbif his siblings could visit him and Yibo had agreed, Yu Bin had been given instructions to pick them up from their apartment.
Yu Bin and Mingjue were left to take care of Zhan which they had gladly accepted they liked his company and they really did love him he had started being lively joking around pranking some of the guards but not in a harmful way, Zhan had met Mingjue's husband he was a nice but stotic man who had warmed up to Zhan’s charm everyone had, well except one girl who had set her eyes on Yibo Yufei was not happy with how Zhan had flounced into the Wanji Mansion and got loved by all she had tried to hurt Zhan and when Mingjue had found a freezing Zhan in the garden he had flipped well not him only but everyone she had been put in the basement and Zhan didn’t knoe what happened to her.
Well if you ask Yu Bin or Mingjue they would tell you that she would never see the new dawn ever again. (What happened to her? Who knows? Coz I don't.)
  The Jiang siblings arrived at the huge mansion on Friday evening, they too were shocked by the size. When Zhan met them at the door he hugged them happyly. He gave them a tour around the areas allowed Yu Bin had their bags taken to the guest rooms before asking them what they wanted for dinner.

Cheng-"So he is really loaded
Zhan- mmmh
YanLi- A'Xian how are you?
Zhan- good Jiejie
YanLi-So how is he?
Zhan- The best am in love with him Jie
Cheng- You are what?
Zhan- in love with Yibo
Cheng-How comes I don't know about this?
YanLi- come down A'Cheng, A'Xian what about him?
Zhan- he feels the same he took me to meet his parents.

The three siblings caught up though Cheng was not comfortable with Zhan falling in love with Yibo he started to understand and accept the relationship when he noticed the undivided devotion Yibo had towards Their Zhan. After the weekend was over. The two siblings left and Zhan was alone again with the two friends he had gained in his life. Over the few weeks he came into Yibo's life.
A few days past and he had not received a call or a text from. Yibo not Yu Bin or Mingjue had received an update too. And Zhan started to get antsy and restless with worry, a week past with nothing till on Sunday when Yibo's Parents and siblings came home, the found Zhan in the kitchen drinking a glass of milk. When Zhan looked at them he saw their face were  gloomy. And he knew that something wrong had happened.
"A'Zhan,"Carman started but tears  overwhelmed  her eyes and Hai Kaun decided to tell him what happened.
The glass Zhan was holding crashed to the ground. And Zhan's mind went blank