Chapter 24

Things went smoothly after the attempted kidnapping, Yibo increased Zhan’s security. Everything seemed like a dream. Zhan visited his Family a week later and he had begged Yibo to accompany him for the family brunch.
"Please Hon, I want to introduce you to my family."
"Bit your siblings know me bunny."
"Bit my parents don't. Or you don't want to meet the people that brought me up"
"Zhan baby it's not like that. I just..."
"You just don't want to know anypart of my life right?  Oh whay a fool I've been, i st your family but you don't want to meet mine."
"Zhan listen to me you don't understand "
"No. No. No, I understand perfectly. We don't run in the same category, a working class can't mingle with the Royal Wangs right? "
" XIAO ZHAN!" Yibo shouted rare are the cases where Yibo shouted and in all those occasions he jas never shouted at Zhan till now,
Zhan flinched back, eyes turning glassy but he would not cry no he had his pride and dignity, neither will he stand infrontbof the man who managed to make him happy and now sad and hurt. He turned on his heels and went to his studio slash bedroom land there he cried, he cried for the disappointment,
"I knew everything was to old to be true, " he fell asleep  on the floor  after being  exhausted by the emotional breakdown. And that is where yibo found him coiled like a foetus with puffy eyes he picked him up and carried him back to their room  he knew he had hurt his bunny though unintentionally. He was scared of not being worth Zhan to his parents, Yibo realized that he never had fear of anything till Zhan, he feared not being good  enough for him  he knew that Zhan is a fragile soul, he very much knew that Zhan was more of a little baby, and as for him he knew that he was an aggressive person and he gets angry easily that was one thing  Zhan didn’t deserve  he deserves a calm collected person.
Alot went through his head he drifted to sleep later but was woken up by a whimpering Zhan, he woke up quickly and realized that his baby was having a nightmare. He went through them but today's nightmare seemed intense. Far worse than the previous once, this one caused profuse sweating  shaking and incoherent mumbles.

(So on this and half of the next one you'll see how Zhan suffered in the hands of his distant family)

' It was dark way to dark than normal. He could hear people talking in the vicinity Men to be specific. *Thud Thud Thud * he then heard footsteps they we're approaching the room he was in and fear spiked up he crawled to a conner and tried to make himself smaller than he already was.
At the age of 14 he looked more of a 11 or 12 ear old this was because of not having proper care and the torture he under went since his parents died. This were the certain times he wished  to  have died with them or better yet for death to place a claim on him.
The door groaned loudly as it was opened, then slow steps proceeded to where he had curled then he received a kick that stole his breath from his small lungs.
"You stupid brat!" Wen Chao screamt he was a sixteen year old bully together with his brother wen Zhuli  and other cousin Meng Yao, they had a gang that participated in torturing of their peers, but the most unfortunate victim was Zhan Zhan, he was a punching bag for the three though he knew it could get worse if he disobeyed them.
But as they grew up they started getting twisted ideas and thirst for more agony for him.
On this particular day things took a bitter turn, as he had predicted time and again things did get worse. He had made the worst mistake ever, he had been warned against having friends when he got to school, so for most of the time he had managed to avoid people teachers and fellow students. Then in came Seung he was a senior student, he had found  a collapsed Zhan in an alley partly due to hunger and brutality. He had taken him to his condo had nurses his wounds and  when he woke up he had feed him. And when Zhan panicked due to not returning back to the mansion he had calmed him down. And had taken him home only after pursuding the other and promising to pretend to be a stranger who had found him passed out in an alley. Though they had been part truthful but they we're no longer strangers.