Chapter 19 part 2

( So this is what happened before Yibo went to find Zhan)

"How dare you?"
"How dare I what? Yibo, from the time we came here you have not even talked to me more than an Mn, but this little scum you talk even smile at him... "
"Careful Bai Chu, "Chuyue warned him.
"No Chuyue he has to hear what I have to say, we have known each other since we were kids but now because of the little slit he dared even lay a hand on me. You do you think you are Zhan? "
Zhan had heard enough he stood up from the table and ran upstairs but hid emotions made him weak his knees gave out before he even got to his room.

"Not another word from you Bai Chu or else-" Hai Kaun said  angryly after Yibo had ran after his bunny, they loved Bai Chu and the treated him as part of the family, but when it came to Zhan they forget how close you've been with them and Bai Chu was going to  face their Wrath if he did not watch his tongue.
"Or else what Hai Kaun ge, hah! Or else your brother is going to lose his cool?"
"Bai Chu stop." Seo Joon warned
"Why do you all warn me, instead of telling Yibo the truth you are scared of him hah?"
"Bai Chu we are not warning you we are just telling you to drop the stupid sharad and go home."
"I will not, that stupid boy has brain washed Our Yibo he dares stands against us for him." He said as he played his hands around "don't You see it?  He hit me yesterday because of him what else won't he do because of the fucking slut-"
SMACK, SMACK.
Carman and Zoey delivered the hot slaps on Bai Chu's face. Everyone was shocked even the victim himself, they had not anticipated for the blow especially not from the two women.
"Listen and listen carefully if you dare insult my son in law again I will kill you in more ways than one, am I clear?"
Bai Chu was still looking at them to even answer.
"Mother asked you a question didn't you hear."
"I did, and I now realize that you too have been brainwashed by that
"Just one more insult, come on throw it!" James interrupted. But before Bai Chu said a word he was knocked out cold, a punch delivered by Seo Joon who was now getting tired of the stupid psycho.

A few hours later Yibo left his sleeping boyfriend and went downstairs, he had some bones tor crash no body absolutely no one would disrespect his Baby and get away with it.
He found his siblings, parents and Seo Joon in the den he walked to the wet bar and poured a glass of whiskey for himself and jugged it down before adding another before walking around with it. He looked angry. They knew that Zhan was asleep since he was not trailing Yibo like he liked to.
"Where is the fucking bastard? "
" Yu Bin took him to the shed he has been threatening to revenge for the humiliation once he gets out."
Yibo scoffs before turning to his brother and talking, "And he thinks he will get out?" He drunk the remaining gulp and walked out, No one followed, they knew this was a more personal war though they had given Bai Chu a few blows themselves.
"You think he will spare him?"Seo Joon asked though deep down he knew the answer.
"Babe you know that will not be happening,"
"Yeah remind me to never pick on Zhan or get on Yibo's bad side." He shivered remembering the look he had in his eyes after he heard the threat Bai Chu had given.

In the shed

Yibo walked to the den with Mingjue following behind, Yu Bin was waiting outside, when Yibo got to the door Yu Bin opened it for him.
"Well well well if it isn't the brave Bai Chu. Wow you are bloody who beat you? " Yibo asked sadistically that Mingjue had to shiver "oh wait I know my family right?"
"You will pay! When I get out of here."
"Oh am scared,"Yibo said before hitting him in the face "who the fuck told you you are going to get out of here?" He got blow after blow till his face was unrecognized. Before he turned to his men and gave the final order. "Clean up the mess!" And he left the man was once a friend but that turned around overnight, his men were wise enough to never cross his line.
Walking back to the house he walked past his family and got to the downstairs bathroom.
"Wow that wimp got it good," Seo Joon said before continuing with his work.
When Yibo came back he was so calm one would not believe he had beaten up a man bloodly.

(So bye Bai Chu, see where your stupid bravery led you too)
Another update in one day am I not awesome. 💞💕😘