Chapter 14

If I lose you I may lose my
       Mind. Cause  you are the 
      reason why my heart keeps
       holding on.

Carman showed Zhan Yibo's photos since childhood, and he realized what Zoey told him was true Yibo since child hood smiled on rare occasions and those occasions are due to things you would not expect people to smile about, for example at the age of nine  the was holding a beaten up boy when Zhan asked he was told that the boy had humiliated Zoey when in school and once the boy attend Zoey's birthday Yibo had beaten him black and blue the guy was four years older but a sorry excuse of a boy then at 15 when he had won a wrestling match where he had beaten twin fighters and then at 20 when he got the big weapon.
    It was around 6pm when Yibo came looking for him, and found him with his mom, he was about to shout at the woman when Zhan jumped on him and demanded a piggy back ride, everyone was shocked when he obliged to do so. Zoey whined.
"You never gave me piggy back rides when we were kids. Not fair."  And she did get a reply
"Get your husband to give you am not your husband."
"Woah!  rude much "
"Hon you are not even listening to me."
"Sorry Baby what is it?"
"Am hungry
"But you ate a few minutes ago!" Seo joon Zoey's husband asked
"Ok, bunny lets get you something, and so what if he ate one second ago?"
"Sorry man "
Yibo walked out of the palor with the clingy bunny on his back and went to the Kitchen, he found Yu Bin and Mingjue standing next to Chin Tan discussing something, Yibo knew it was about the Wen for Chin Tan had called to tell him they had a new Intel.
Zhan was feed and he dozed off on Yibo's lap, were he had insisted on sitting while eating, he had been engrossed with his food he did not concentrate on what the four men were talking about.

A week later.
Yibo had received a call in Korea from their intelligence agency branch on some human trafficking done by the Jin Mafia and he had to leave, He wad not to happy with leaving his  bunny but he had no option.
"Hey bunny I have to go to Korea tomorrow evening." He informed his bunny the night before his departure, he knew Zhan would get emotional since he had promised him not to go anywhere without him.
"Bu.. But you said you were not going anywhere anytime soon, "
"I know baby,but something came up and I am needed there. "
"We are going together right?"
"Am sorry but I can't take you with me bunny it's-"
"Save it you promised to claim me but you are bailing out on me,"
"Babe am not bailing out I just want to give you some time you are sick."
"And the doctor said I'll be fine soon, but you are leaving now you-"
    Yibo kissed him to silence his tearful rants, he had known this would happen since Zhan fell sick he gets grumpy and threw tantrums bit what was he to do, he loved him rid bit to much and he had patience when it came to his bunny.  
     Zhan cried while hitting his chest till he got exhausted and only hiccups could be heard, in the huge room they still had to sleep in Yibo's room. He fell asleep later and Yibo felt his heart Ache when he saw the tear streaked face. ' I promised to never make you cry, but I am finding it hard with how weak and fragile your heart is baby.'
When Yibo finally fell asleep it was half past 5 am that night. Tomorrow he leaves for Seoul Korea and he knew far to well that He peng was a dangerous man, he just hoped he made it out of there safe and back to his Bunny's arms.

Short chapter I know, don't kill me but spicy parts coming up, love you guys.