Chapter 30

ZHAN'S POV.

I woke up in a dark room my hands were tied up, The only source of light was a small window at the top of the wall behind me.
To say I was not scared would be a joke cause I was freaking out right now. How I got here I have not even the slightest idea. All I remember was being at the ate festival, then heading to the washroom, oh then the lights went out and I felt some movement behind me before everything went black like literally.
I am not sure ewhere I am bit I can here some water waves asif I am near a lake. Well I don't think that will be useful because I lost my phone and am tied up here.
I just hope Yibo will find me soon. For am really scared what if it's the Wens. Ah I really hate them. I just healed from the scars they had caused for so long and am not ready to go back where I was, were I can't stand crowds where I will fear My lovers touch. Oh hell no I want to be able to feel Yibo's gentle touch also his never ending passion. Wow now am starting to get needy I really miss his touch though how long has it been since we tangled around the sheets 🤔😲 three weeks oh my God no wander am so needy.

Ah Yibo Hun please come quick am scared and so needy.

Footsteps I can hear some random footsteps they seem to be heading my way. Oh Yibo love this is it.

I am going to die without having felt your touch for three weeks.

The door opens, then there is a flip of light switch and blinding light envelope the huge room. My eyes take a while to adjust and when they do I come face to face with the people I thought I would never to see again in my entire life, but I guess that was only a wishful thinking.
Wen Rouhan, Chao Zhuli and Meng Yao are standing right in front of me. Though am scared I have to scoff at how Zhuli and Chao look. Zhuli had an ugly scar on the half of his face while Chao looks like a malnutritioned and addicted teenager. Some sorry excuse for a human being that is what he looks like.
I was about to retort and insult them but I see one of the guards shake his head, so I just hold my tongue.
"So here is the little Kitten, long time me see." Wen Chao commented
"Yeah Chao it's been long I am really happy to see you." Zhuli added
"Won't You say something, didn't you miss us? coz we did."
"Well Sean Zhan how about we just wrap this up hmm you sign this papers and we will take it easy on you."
"Oh Mr Wen Rouhan you think am stupid. I know you will definitely kill me after I sign the papers. And am still not yet ready. The game has not started. Yet."
"What game?" Meng Yao asked
"Oh Jin Zi or should I call you A' Yao," Zhan was trying to buy time even if it's not Yibo who would arrive first he knew Xue Yang would be back soon and from the look of things the guard most probably was on their side and must have told him I was here.
"Well am sorry about Sue She or maybe Min shan."
" How the fuck do you know about him? And where is he?"
"Welllll... You
Seeeee... I was just snooping around my husband's office and o found out about him well I heard that he sent you an anonymous package. Well I think I just found out what it really was." He looked at him slyly
"I bet it was information about the festival and maybe a tracker well I have to give you dome credit for that. My man didn't see that coming. But you know what I still have to deduct points still."
" Points or bo point you still have not answered the questions I asked."
They were losing patience and he could see it from how the fisted their palms grited their teeth and furrowed their brows. Oh how he got the satisfaction of seeing this though the risk was to high he went along with it.
"Well. I am sorry I thought yoi missed me? So it's natural for me to indulge in a civil conversation though ours is not as civic as one oil expect since am tied up here and you are glaring dangers at me. But oh well." he moved around abit trying to find a comfortable position his legs were numb and his arms bruised up, he knew this would anger Yibo since even a mere blister got him riled up. And oh how he would have fun when he watches how they would get punished for the bruises. But Yibo was taking so long. "Wow so uncomfortable, anyway where was I first things first Meng Yao your Sue She is dead, as for the game we are waiting for the players other players to get here."
"If you think you will be rescued then think again. No one knows about here apart from our men."
"Well no one knew about me attending the festival, apart from My husband's bit here we ate ain't we."

They kept arguing for quite some time until there wad some gun shots, resonating around them. His heart beat speed up with excitement.
"Well the other players have arrived, let the game load." He said as he giggled.
"How?"
"Well.... the same way we had a snitch in our team is the same way you have one."

(So hope you guys like this chapter I know I took so long to update and am so sorry but I've been busy lately. But am a try my level best to update soon. Next chapter will be Yibo And Xue Yang's Pov. Till next time byeeee. 😛😍😘❤💖)