Chapter 22

Failed kidnapping attempt.

When hey returned home Yibo had decided to move to his other house since one of his enemies had tried to attack while they were away. The house was one of his favorite it was magnificent and enchanting Zhan fell in love with it immediately, it even had a huge studio that Yibo had ordered to be made.
Zhan decided to continue with Yibo's painting he was far behind the set schedule for the full painting though the portrait was done and yet to be reveled to Yibo. But he was supposed to have finished like two weeks ago.
So on a bright Friday afternoon Zhan went to his studio though it was more of a bedroom but with his supplies, so he sat on the stool and started painting. One thing about Zhan was when he was engrossed in his work he forgot about time and eating so Yu Bin took it upon himself to ensure that he took a meal break. Evening came and Zhan decided to take a break he was was heading downstairs when he saw the front door open and Yibo walked in, and so he rushed down to meet him as Yibo reached the lower step Zhan jumped on him and Yibo's reflex we're extraordinary as usual he caught him easily and hugged him close. Zhan pulled his head back and smiled down at Yibo showing his bunny teeth that Yibo so loved alot. He then bent down and captured those luscious lips into a soft kiss, but Yibo had something else in mind he deepens the kiss into a sensual and passionate,  he only pulled back when they needed to have some air, Yibo carried him up stairs and entered their room. They have been sharing the room since they move to the new house with Zhan’s clothes arranged in the same walking closets that carried Yibo's clothes.
He placed him on the huge bed before devouring his lips, he pulled back a little to look at the beautiful man splayed on his bed he noticed some paint smuges on the others clothes he was about to kiss him again when his phone rung, he was to ignore it but Zhan insisted on otherwise.
     "What this better be important or else..!" The threat was evident, The caller was a bit scared as he reported the situation but Yibo calmed down since he realized that it was an important matter. He excused himself with a kiss on the lips before heading downstairs to his office.

The next day Yu Bin and Mingjue took Zhan out to the mall as he needed to get out awhile, they were on their way back when Mingjue noticed that they were being followed, he informed YuBin who let Yibo know. They got to the highway and Mingjue speed up the car, the tailing car also added it's speed.
"Yu Bin you guys take the intersection that leads to the outer forest by then you will have received backup,
"What is happening?" Zhan finally asked when he noticed that the three men in the car seemed tense.
"Auh Zhan don't worry you'll be fine," Chin Tan assured
"Fine.. From what I am asking you what is going on and what you manage to tell me is I'll be fine! "
"We are being followed Zhan,". Yu Bin informs as they get to the intersection the road is rough and slightly bumpy but the choice of car makes it seem like a smooth road, they then notice that it was not one car that had been tailing them but three cars. By the time they get to the end of the road backup has arrived,
"Stay in the Car Zhan." Mingjue orders as they all get out of the car. A shooting begins and Zhan ducks in the back sit, though he was trained the fear was still there especially when he sees Chin getting hit by a bullet then there is movement on the front of the car a guy comes towards the car slowly Zhan looks back to see everyone was busy fighting at the back the man opens the car door that he had forgotten to close, and he is pulled out.
Then Zhan puts up a fight he gets a few blows but due to his better training from his man he gets an upper hand he notices a gun on the back sit when the guy pulled out a knife without thinking twice he pulls the trigger, and everything stood still the man seemed to drop in a slow motion. Yibo's men turned when they had the gunshot Yu Bin Mingjue and Chin Tan rushed to Zhan who stood there in a daze they pulled him from the dead man and checked for any critical injury, Yu Bin tried to take the gun from his hands but Zhan had a death grip on it, they tried to ask him to give it but he just shook his head. Everything went to fast for his fragile being.  Noticing that he won't give them the gun Yu Bin took oh the remaining bullets and led Zhan into the car. They left the other boys to clean up the mess and headed home.