Chapter 20

Zhan woke up in a foreign room,  with a sore butt he winced as he remembered how hard Yibo did him through he liked it very much if he was allowed to say so, the man was a walking perfection in every aspect of life even under the sheets. Then Zhan realized that he had never entered Yibo's room, so he  limped around checking it out , it was huge that was one and the windows were huge too, he walked to the bathroom and was shocked by the size of it.

"Wow this is beautiful,"

He left and walked to where he heard people talking,  and there  he saw Yibo sitted on a two sitter alone he ran  and sat next to him  while beaming,
"Zhan slept well?"
"Yeah I did,"
"Sorry about Bai chu okay?"
"Mmmmh, it's okay am fine," he turned to Yibo and pulled his head to his ear to whisper "Hun you were so rough my ass is sore"
"Shameless!"
"Huh! You are the one who fucked me," he whispers again but the wang siblings heard though they pretended not to
"You asked for it didn't you?"
"But not that rough!"
"Mn, but I remember you said I go faster and harder,"
"Hmph, you are so.." He pouted
"Next time I'll be gentle and slow is that okay then?"
"No no no I like it rough though my butt gets it hi hi hi," he then leaned on Yibo's  chest he looked and looked at his phone he was engrospp9ised in some platform work that Zhan could not understand at all and just then Zoey asked for a suggestion on what to watch, and Zhan decided to suggest.
"Channel 112,"
"Ain't that Channel do kidz,"
"Huh, shijie check it, please"
Zoey switched to the channel and the found that it was Sponge Bob the movie airing she looked at him before turning to another and Zhan's face fell and his eyes turned glassy as he looked at everyone then turned to Yibo, he knew that the man would refuse him nothing .
"P-please let m-me watch it!"
"It's an freaking child show,"Seo Joon commented though he was avbit careful not to anger Yibo.
"It's my favorite show, bae please!"
"Mn, Zoey."
"Okay as you wish."
When the channel was switched his face changed drastically from a gloomy face to a ecstatic one he looked like a child taken to Disney land.
"How does his face chang in mere seconds?" Hai Kaun asked they were all shocked but when the said person did not hid them any attention they opted to watch the show though they would not admit it they liked it it was mind refreshing. Then all over sudden they heard some mimicking perfection of Sponge and they turned to find Zhan actually mimicking Sponge Bob as he made funny faces as he flung his hands around, then laughing when sponge laughed. He slumped back acting out a certain part where Sponge Bob got hit by Squid Ward and fell, Yibo laughed out loud he had his eyes closed and tears running down his cheeks, Zhan who was to accustomed to chuckles, was taken a back, but the ones shocked by this were his family never heard the seen such trait with their Ice prince
"Yibo is laughing." Zoey noted
"I never though he knew how to laugh." James backed her up.
   While Zhan being Zhan laughed cheekly and hugged his man who recorprated with a tighter one. When he noticed everyone look at him he snapped at them
"What?"
"You laughed.
"Yeah so?
"You've never laughed before, wow,"
"It's because I've never found anything amusing with what you laugh at." He deadpaned and if they did not know him well they would have been hurt by his bluntness but this is the Yibo they knew. Cold. Blunt. Stubborn and Harsh. Literally his own father would be careful with what he suggested to the young man before he angers him.
Whereas Zhan was able to melt they ice, he was able to make Yibo smile and now laugh he had managed to get into Yibo's room where not even the siblings were allowed. Sine Yibo appreciated Privacy, Tideness and his own space. And then once again the Wang and Seo Joon realized that Zhan was the missing part in Yibo's life, he was the ray of light in the rather dark life of Yibo. Though they were so different the completed and complimented each other, and that was love as beautiful as iet is and they prayed to God and the ancestors to protect them.   Yibo proceeds to calculate the platform sums with Zhan in his arms while the later enjoying his show toll it ended and they retired to take dinner before heading to bed, And for the first and the rest of their time Zhan slept in Yibo's room.