Chapter 32

Everything went so fucking  fast for the Wens.
One minute they were listening to Zhan ranting then the next minute hell broke lose, loud gun shot resonated in the vicinity. Xue Yang came in rushing pretending to be in a panic mode while eyeing If Zhan was okay.
He then called a man that he had set up. They walked out and headed a few feet away from the room. He checked if the coast was clear before inquiring about Zhan’s wellbeing.
"How is he?
"Oh he was holding up quite well he angered them so much."
" what do you mean?"
"He has been ranting ever since he woke up.I even recorded the whole thing."
"Oh I want to hear it but late for now Yibo's team is heading up."
   The two went down stairs to be out of the line before the main game begins..
Yibo infiltrated the base slithly and they came to the door where Zhan was being held captive. The Wens and Meng Yao were frozen as they watched their men get shot dead. Zhan always smiling all along. Five huge men tackled them to the floor before cuffing them.
Yibo rushed To Zhan and  started cutting the bindings. And Zhan being Zhan started crying.
"Ahhhhh Hun. They harassed me, they called me names Yibo." The ever working water works angered Yibo even more , then adding up the angry red bruises on his wrist and hand print on his cheeks.
The remaining gaurd that was on their team was shocked by the sudden emotional change since no one did any name calling apart from the crying boy. But he just stood there and watched the drama unfold as the boy was picked up in the other male's strong arms and cradled in his embrace while listening to some extraordinaryly false accusations.
some chairs were brought in and the four men we're huddled roughly on them. Another comfortable arm chair was brought in an Yibo sat down with a still crying Zhan. Or fake crying because when Yibo was busy talking to one of his men Zhan turned an poked his tongue at the for men taunting them and when Yibo turned he let out a louder wail.
" So you failed to listen to my warning the first time you tried taking my baby. Mn."
"I made a clear warning that whoever touched a single hair on his head would get it."
The cold deep voice resonated in the room caused a cold sweat to run down them four men and a shiver in all those present.
An angry Yibo is a Dangerous Yibo. He stood up and placed Zhan on the sit gently before placing a sweet kiss on his forehead.
"Well you crossed a line by making him cry. And you will face the wrath of my anger."
"H... How!
"Oh wait let me introduce to you my partner in this game one who has been waiting for this day all his life."
Xue Yang walked in and  to say that the four men were shocked was an understatement.
"You... "Men Yao exclaimed
"Oh yes me.
"But... W..why?," Zhuli asked dejectedly
"Oh let me see. You killed my brother and bestfriend. You tortured our baby bunny.
"But we don't know what you are talking about.
"The men that rescued Zhan years ago. Wen Zhuli do you remember the guy you  shot well that's him and I wanted to avenge his death and Zhan's torture and I guess here we are."
"Well this is how its gonna work." Yibo started as he walked to his now genuinely crying Zhan.
"Every torture he went through you will face twice , it from whips to the dogs, From cold water to the flogging and so on."
A tall Caucasian man walked to the table with a huge black bag.

"you see this is Tiger he is one of my best men he is in  specialized first class torture." Yu Bin explained finally.

"No matter oh much you scream and thrash he won't flatter nor does he get tired. So once I get my share of torturing you I will hand over the reigns to him. Well he won't kill you but he will make you beg for death"

Yibo was precise and swift his blows calculated, and the impact caused everyone to flinch and wince even when the were not on the receiving end. Zhan seemed to snap out of his moping trance and started cheering and again those present were shocked yet again by the change of emotions.

'is this kid bipolar or something.'
One gaurd wondered. Xue Yang took over before letting Tiger take over. Everytime they were about to pass out buckets of freezing water was poured on the. Zhan got tired and was starting to doze of so Yibo excused himself promising to visit the next day. But before he left he ordered the final punishment and. The four were  dragged to a room with four huge pitbulls
He left with a sick smile on his face when he heard weak screams.

Okay lovely people there is a new update I am sorry for taking so long. I want yo also say that you are important and you matter I every way possible.
,  I love you all ❤❤❤💓💓💋💖