Chapter 9

'Where have you been all
           my life, I've just stared
           living. Mikey Cyrus.'

Xiao Zhan woke up at 10am the next day. He remembered they were to leave for the mall at 11and he jumped out of  the rushly he tried over his foot and almost kissed the floor we're it not for the bean seat next to his bed.
   He rushed to the bathroom and quickly took a shower brushed and dressed in record time. Before picking his phone, earphones and a mask. That Yu Bin had given him the previous night. He ran down the stairs and tripped again. 'Shit what is wrong with me today! ' now he was entirely prepared to his the white marble floor since there was no seat nor a bed to support his landing squealing he closed his eyes and waited for pain, but it never came.
  He found himself surrounded by sandalwood scent and warmth he looked up to see Yibo looking at him worriedly, he was held bridal style and he turned all shades of pink before hidding his face in Yibo's Chest.
"P-put..me down.. "He demanded softly when Yibo started to walk with him in his hands "Yibo... this is embarassing"
"Nope Bunny."
"I can walk..."
"I know but I like it this way."
He placed him on the kitchen counter, and started checking him for injuries, he had a cute frown that made Zhan giggle.
"Are you hurt? You should be careful what if I wasn't there to catch you?" He pulled his head down and ran his hands over his head feeling around, the frown never living his face.
Zhan laughed before cupping his face, then smiled brightly when he got a confused expression on Yibo's face.
"Wahtbis so funny? You find this funny Xiao Zhan? "
Oops he automatically knew the use of his full name spelt trouble, but he was far gone to retruck his smile or laughter so he feigned a cough. Before placing an innocent puppy  eyes,
"Sorry! You just... Okay I won't laugh when you are serious."
"Good now sit and eat you breakfast."
The staff who had been watching were shocked, Never had they seen their boss behave like that not even with his sister, mother, or anyone whatsoever, they smiled knowingly before returning to their task before Yibo noticed them.
Zhan stuffed his mouth with food like a hungry child his eyes twinked when he ate something he liked.
"Dhis,..is shoo.. ghof."
"Don't talk while eating." Yibo scolded and Zhan dropped his head while whinning and pouting.
"Ok don't talk while chewing." He corrected while patting his baby's head."So you like it?"
"Mmmh,"he nodded then smiled brightly when he got a pat.
"Good to know baby."
'Baby! ' Zhan was both shocked and pleased by the endearment he felt a sweet shiver ran through his body. And he smiled before stuffing more food.
"Hey slow down, " Yibo teased with a low chuckle, he wondered how a slim person like Zhan ate so much but remained the same.
   They left at noon instead of the intended 11 reason being Zhan was unable to walk due to a extra full stomach so he had been carried to the couch where he had groaned and whimpered and demanded thay  Yibo should rub his tummy for relief which he did and it actually worked. Zhan rumbled on and on about his time with the Jiang family he was careful though not to let out a hit bitter past. Yu Bin and Jixuan were shocked because Yibo held Zhan to his chest and secondly he did not snap at him to shut up. Yu Bin remembered that there was a time he snapped at his sister and mother telling them how annoying they we're when the talked to much. One of the rules put in place by Wang Yibo was no unnecessary talk or noise or disturbance. And seeing Zhan break all those rules at once was shockin especially to Jixuan who was not around when Zhan arrived.
"You can't imagine how angry he was..... He Made me stay out of the game room while he played." He was now telling him about the tale of Chengs Dogs.
"So you were scared of the dogs?"
"Ahah can't stand those hounds.. i feel as if my soul is about to leave my body hi hi hi! "
"Sorry bunny. "
"Promise to protect me from them."
"I promise to protect you from anything and everything that would harm you.my baobei bunbun. "
"Ahhh you are cheesy my heart can't take it Hahaha."he laughed by now they had arrived at the mall. Zhan sat up as one guard opened the door on his side while another opened Yibo's. They both stepped out and walked in.
First stop was a mens apparels store, Zhan had refused to do clothe shopping but Yibo had stubbornly refused to hear it so they we're going to by clothes and other things that Yibo decided together with the Painting supplies.
    Zhan saw two white labeled T-shirts and wanted to get them for the two of them. Yibo accepted and also agreed to where them. Immediately since his bunny was pouting stubbornly.

 Immediately since his bunny was pouting stubbornly

Y

ibo walked out of the store to receive a call and Zhan waked around the store before bumping into someone. The tobacco scent hit him and with it it brought his worst nightmare. He looked at the hand holding his arm and saw the tattoo that was far too familiar, his breath, hitched with fear as he backed away for the man with an ugly scar on his face.
"Well well well if it isn't my little Kitten, long time no see cousin," he went to grab Zhan’s hand again but he evaded and ran off tears blurring his view
'Yibo! Yibo! Got to get to Yibo.' He chanted as he rounded a corner before running into Mingjue who had gone to look for him.
"Please. get me. out of here. he'll me. quick! "
Mingjue did not wait for an explanation he guided the disturt Zhan to a back cafe where Yibo was waiting.