Chapter 13

A growl woke Yibo, hw opened his eyes slightly to see a new day had dawned, he wondered where the growl were from then he heard it again, it was his bunny's stomach. 'The kid eats alot' he thought he got out of bed carefully to prevent waking the younger man.
  Once he had freshened up he went down stairs to get break fast for the already hungry boyfriend. He found everyone sitting in the living area. He walked past them without saying a word some may say he was rude but right now what hr wanted was food for his bunny.
He picked everything he loved and his share too. If one looked at the tray the food would feed about four people yet it would be consumed by two mostly one since Yibo ate less, returning back to the living area he saw everyone look shocked.
"You are awake?"
"Mn
"When did you get to the kitchen we didn't see you"Hai Kaun asked "Just now you were talking didn't want to destroy your gossiping right mother?"
"Aii we were just-"
"Save it, you may proceed."
"Honey see your son."
"Quit whinning it doesn't suit you Mother"
"Oh you-" before she could finish Yibo had already disappeared  and was heading up the stairs, everyone laughed.
  Yibo walked in and found his bunny was still sleeping hugging his pillow, 'Not even an our has passed and you already miss my warmth. So cute.' He said inwardly he placed the tray on the bed side table and went to wake him up.
Waking Zhan up was hell the younger man whined and begged not to be woken up. Yibo called his name while shaking him gently but he still wouldn't budge then an idea came to his mine he picked a piece of beacon and placed it on his lips Zhan opened his mouth to bit it but it was pulled away, he scrunched his face, as he followed it
"Oiii," he whined, Yibo brought it close again and when his baby reacted he pulled it back again while calling his name  that woke him up but he was grumpy too due to the food trick when he realized Yibo was playing with him.
"Zhan baby your break fast rat up"
"Oii you played with me!"
"Sorry you were not waking up so-"
"Hmph just give me my food"
    Zhan ate his meal while grumbling angrily stabbing the pieces not to gently Yibo watched in amazement even though Zhan was angry his appetite was still at the pick and his food consumption was still great. He was careful not to tease him since he saw how he stabbed the food and he could not help but fear he would meet the same fate if he joked.
Later in the day Yibo finally agreed to Zoey's pleading to let Zhan go with he to the solar house garden, Though it had taken both of their pleading, Zhan wanted to visit the garden, and spend time with Zoey far from his man's over protective presence, Though he loved how he was he knew Yibo was exaggerating at some point.
"Hon we will still be in the house please, atleast you'll get to do your work without me disturbing you."
"Who said you are disturbing me?
"No one but please,"
"Mn "
"We can go? "
"Mn bit be careful, those crises have thorns, and tools may be lying around and-
"Hon I'll be careful, love you bye. "Zhan interrupted and gave him a soft kiss before rushing out
"No running!"
"Sorry!"
   Zhan and Zoey left and went to the garden the found Carman there she was excited to see Zhan  she knew he was the light in His grumpy ass son, No one knew but Yibo was her favorite child not that he didn't love his other kids she did very much. But Yibo was her baby though he hated being called baby.
After some time Carman went down stairs to get some refreshment while checking on the others and Zoey was left with YueYue her baby and Zhan, and Zhan decided to ask about Yibo's life.
"Zoey Jie why does Yibo and Mom Carman always argue?"
"Don't worry about that those two love each other alot, You see when Yibo was born he didn't cry and mother panicked, she thought that Yibo was born without a voice so she started crying and Yibo just stayed there looking at her in a weird way even for a baby, Grandpa said it was an annoyed look and everyone laughed when the doctor checked on him he said they he was just fine. And they some kids are born like that the old doctor said he was a tough bone to crack and when He grew up he was always playing pranks on mom, Mother has a phobia of small creature like lizards and bugs, and at the age of five Yibo found a lizard and came in the house with it, he asked mother for some cookies and when he denied him he brought out the Lizard and showed it to her she freaked out and screamt her head off we all ran to where they we're and found Yibo with a goofy smile on his face, and a poor lizard hanging from his hand Father asked him why he was showing Mom a lizard and he replied "Tell her to give me what I want or she will find it under her pillow at night" So dad told mom to give him what he wanted and we were shocked when she took a jar of cookies and gave him with trembling hands, "so all you wanted was cookies ". "Mn got a problem with it? "He asked Hai Kaun who had asked "you all know I know what you all fear and I am not scared of  those stupid stuff stay away from me or else.." And he left not before scaring mom by pretending to  toast the lizard at her, And she smiled with triumph.
Soon he grew up stronger than most kids his age, then at the age of sixteen he almost gave mum heart attack, when he left and joined the Military without telling us, we looked everywhere for him he had not even carried his credit cards nothing but one duffle bag and a few clothes. We found out after three months when we received a call from his Cadet telling us that he had climed a rank. And he came home once a month. Till he turned 19 he had gotten injured while saving some kids from some Mafia trafficers. And mom cried for him to come home and he agreed."
"Wow stubborn much."
"Your man is that. But thank you we have never seen him so happy ever."
"Happy? Your brother never smiles in front of people since yesterday all I've seen him do in front of you guys is glare."
"His eyes, they show everything, when he looks at you there is s certain twinkle that we only saw once whe grandpa gifted him a machine gun. "
Zhan choked on his saliva on hearing that "A machine gun? is that man even normal"
"Yes he had coveted it for God knows how long and grandad gave him. And for the normal part he is in his on way. He will never harm you."
"That I know the guy won't let touch a bread knife he literally dices my food for me. "
Zoey laughed at that well it was unexpected but she knew that her brother loved the man in front of her with his whole being.