Chapter 21

Zhan encountered an attack that opened Yibo's eyes to see that his bunny was not well equipped with defense and he would   easily get hurt he also knee that he would not always be there all the time there will be a time where he will be needed elsewhere and he had to be confident that his Zhan would put up a fight incase he encountered some danger.
It was on a weekend when Zhan had gone to the streets though Yibo had been there with him he had gotten distracted for a while and Zhan had walked ahead thinking that Yibo was following him but as he had taken a turn he bumped into so rude teenager who had immediately pick a fight though all he managed was an attempted slap since Chin Tan had intercepted the slap by griping the fools wrist so hard that one would hear his bones cracking. And then Yibo had appeared and had pulled his babe to his shaking form. Yibo glared at the teen before dragging his man away bit not without the teen getting a deathly glare.

So Yibo had Zhan pack a few clothes and they took his private jet and headed to the military base he had taken his training from. He had given a request to the Commander himself which was not even needed. They arrived after two hour flight and they settled down for the night, the following days would be long Yibo just hoped he had the heart to withstand it all.
"Sleep, tomorrow you start your training."
"Huh!!! That quickly."
"Mn, now sleep."

Yibo woke up at five in the morning he tried waking Zhan but the later just whined before sleeping on. When he used a slight force an hour later he had to put up with a grumpy bunny that was willing to bit if provoked.
Training began at a private quarters for the first week. He went for runs and a bit odlf weight lifting then he had to go for Defense and attack on the following two weeks he also had to go through meditation for calming of mind and temperament. All this training was done with the help of Yu Bin and Mingjue when Yibo had to go to the base. Since the Commander requested him to help with supervision of the cadets and other trainees though his main concern was his bunny.
Time flew by and soon he would start the fire arms training, therefore the training would be done in the common base which Yibo had wanted to avoid but he knew it was inevitable. So on the fifth week Zhan was led to the training base  by Chin Tan he received glances from both males and females who were training, Yibo was preparing his gadgets when the two walked in he instructed Chin Tan to proceed with his work before leading Zhan to the weapon table he had an idea of a few weapons like spade daggers, knives of all sizes and guns but they were so many guns, the had names too.
Yibo picked a 44.Magnum and checked the safety  before leading the curious Zhan to the shooting range he handed him the gun and instructed him, Zhan 's had was shaking since it was the first time for him to hold a gun thiugh he had seen them and it was an oddly heavy for it's size Yibo encircling his hand on his waist he set his momentum.
"Use your dominant eye to check the target,"
"Huh!!!"
"Yes Zhan, now remove the safety place your index independently from the butt,"
"You said butt,"Zhan giggled bit Yibo knew it was to get rid of his tension.
On the other side of the training base everyone was watching them in Awe they had knew Yibo hated close contact unless necessary and what they were seeing is not what they expected.
"Last year, he had me take thirty laps under the rain just for touching his shoulder." One cadet commented
"He almost broke my wrist when I grabbed his hand by accident. "Another added
"He always had someone else hold my hand when training for fire arms, am a lady, who wanted to gain his attention,"
"He told me once that I should stop flirting with him, that I looked terrible and those charms don't work on him." Yet another added they all had one or two  encounter with the Major but none of them were pleasant. And yet there he was holding the guy the have never seen before and they seemed to talk and the other guy would laugh and Yibo entertained his behavior.

By the end of two months Zhan was fully trained incase for incase he got attacked he would defend himself.  Though with his fragile heart I don't know if he will be able to hurt some one or would he?.

(So my people here is another update hope you like it, so Zhan has undergone training . Proud of you both my honeys💕😘😘)