Chapter 29

The day begun quite smoothly with Zhan having a great mood since the day he had been waiting for for a while month had arrived, for the first time he would attend a festival in the public since he had started getting used to crowds and involuntary contact.
His therapist had said it was a job well done, but all this he had to thank Yibo and his team who had become more of sn extended family over the days, the had taught him how to be brave they neither  judged him nor had they  discriminated him but they choose to accept him and take good care of him.
Any way back to the present, The festival he had quite anticipated for was an art one and he had received a VIP ticket to attend it from one of the biggest Artist in the whole of China. Yibo had been happy for him and had ensured that Zhan had everything he needed for the festival.
But still he had some fears since up till now they had not known what Sue She had sent to Meng Yao and Xue Yang was still not sure either since he was on another business mission and would only return later in the week.
It being Friday Yibo was busy, another regret since he could not accompany Zhan to the festival. And Yu bin and Mingjue would also be with him since they had to meet a Mafia don who they had tricked into doing business with.
Elsewhere.
Zhan was not the only one excited for this day  Rouhan, Chao, Meng Yao and zhuli were Aldo excited, thru had not been waiting for this day for a month like Xiao Zhan but for years, finally their plan would come to be. They would get what they had been hoping for. Xiao Zhan.
Meng Yao had received the information about the art festival that Zhan would be attending, it was sad that Sue She had died but they also knew that he would not rut them out since his hatred for Yibo coulded his better judgment. And Meng Yao had used that blinding hatred to get what he wanted. He sill remembered how he leet the naive young man. It wad at gala in Shanghai. Just after they found out that Yibo was protecting Zhan. Sue she had been  sent out for ground patrol instead of stand guard where he could mingle with the rich guys. He had been so furious that he had walked away from his post, also angry wad he that he failed to see  the fake smile plastered on Meng Yao's face as he approached him while cooking a tale of how rich he wad and how he would introduce Him to the global business if he proved himself himself worth.
He had given Him  time to the proposal, he had known that the guy wsd greedy for power anf recognition the minute he had trusted Meng Yao with his background, and he had fallen for the other mans false charms and had called him the next day.
Oh how they had whipped a tale of needing a spy to check Dang Cooperation, how they were  the competitors, yet their company was like that of an and comparing to an Elephant. And he jaf accepted the offer and he had informed him of everything, they had introduced Xue Yang when Meng Yao got tired of the clingy naive man to be giving information to him with the promise that Meng Yao would receive it, and oh lillte did they know that the information was altered immediately it got to Xue Yang. Well except this final information since he was in Seoul Korea and would be returning on their Day abit late though not too late.
They planed the Kidnapping and transportation if Zhan to their hideout.

Zhan left the house with four bodyguards they arrived at the gallery a little bit passed 11.am. The festival was fantastic he had alot of fun til  evening things were going smoothly until  when he  had to visit the Gents. His bodyguards checked if it wad safe for him and when he had told them they were being paranoid they had allowed him to go alone. And that was when hell broke lose. Lights went of in the whole building and a disguised waiter walked inside the washroom, knocked out Zhan and carried him outside. Immediately they had him inside their van the lights went back on.
Richard and Sam his guards were going crazy looking for him. They checked everywhere but there was no sign of Zhan apart from his Cell phone lying on the washroom floor.