Chapter 6

HIS PLACE
Days  flew by quickly, and the day of Zhan’s deputure arrived Yu Bin was sent to pick him up since  Wang Yibo was in a meeting. But they would meet each other while they picked him up from the office before heading home.
"Good afternoon Mr Zhan Mr Wang is in a meeting at the moment but we will meet him in an hour as we pick him up from the office before heading home. "
"Oh so hr is busy."
"He sent this note."
               Don't be mad I know I
               promised to pick you
              up but something came
              up but I'll meet you at the
              office ok.
                  Wang Yibo
He found himself smiling unconsciously before nodding at Yu Bin, Two guards picked his belongs a suitcase with his clothes and another with his art supplies. He bid his siblings goodbye and they promised to visit.
"So Yu Bin can I ask you something? "
"Yeah  of course "
"How is he?"
"Who? Mr Wang? "
"Mmm"
"He is okay, you like him? "
"Huh? Why would you ask me that?"
"Nothing much, but he is a good man ok give him a chance."
"mmm "
The rest of the drive was silent with Zhan thinking about what Yu Bin had said about granting Yibo a chance. They arrived at the Complex an hour later since they had to stop a get a few things Yu Bin had been asked to collect. The parked outside the Complex and He saw Wang Yibo approaching the car he was in his heart started racing as Yu Bin stept out and opened the door for him. Zhan who had started to freak out pretendef to be engrossed with something on his phone bur he watched him under his lashes. Today he wore a navy blue suit with a black shirt.
"Hello Mr Zhan "
"Mm, "he mumbled without looking at him
"You ain't mad are you?"
"Why would I, what right do I have?" He asked still not looking at him.
"Then look at me Gege."
"Hmph "he grunted before facing him his handsomeness hit him hard,  wow! Damn this guy is hot!
"We are friends right?"
"Are we Mr Wang?"
"Xiao Zhan you really are cute."
"Who's cute am handsome not cute get that in your thick head "
The driver was baffled by the interaction between the two and more shocked when Yibo chuckled due to their teasing talks.
"So Zhan how have you been?"
"Didn't You greet me when you got in?"
"Ok Zhan what's eating you?"
"Nothing.! "
He mumbled while looking at the window tears where welling up. It had finally hit him that he had moved from home even if it was for a few weeks hr was no longer in the comfort of his apartment and the arms of his siblings, who would wake him up when he had a nightmare? Who would comfort him when he had a panic attack due to a storm? Who would rub his back and cuddle him while watching sponge Bob? And even worse who would tolerate his never ending tantrum and childishness when they strike, Who? Wang Yibo? No he is ever busy and according to what some internet articles said the young billionaire is a cold, insensitive, harsh, hot tempered man. How will he survive though he had shown none of those traits but the opposite towards him he was not sure if once time goes by he would change, he had no solid idea of the man sitting next to him.
"Hey Zhan zhan listen I know this is all new but I promise you that I'll ensure that you are comfortable and happy ok?"
"Mn ok"
"Good now we are almost there,"
When he said that Zhan looked out of the window and saw alot of trees, along the drive way he let down the window and smiled when he could hear the birds chirping from a far. The the driver drove to a huge iron gate Yu Bin placed his hand on a panel and seconds later the huge gates slid silently open. And he drove around  to a beautiful fountain and stopped. Zhan's door was opened by a tall bulky man. He looked at him curiously.
"Damn you are huge!"he stated before giggling, Yibo came and stood beside him
"Ahem"
"That man is huge He said while looking behind him then at Yibo.
"Mn. His name is Mingjue. "
Zhan looked forward and froze, he was looking at the house in front of them. It was not even a house it was a castle if he was asked,

THE MANSION "Wow! This is your house?"Zhan asked in astonishment his voice had taken a sharp childlike tone and Yibo smiled if this one shocks him what about the other houses  he thought to himself

THE MANSION
"Wow! This is your house?"Zhan asked in astonishment his voice had taken a sharp childlike tone and Yibo smiled if this one shocks him what about the other houses  he thought to himself.
"Mn!"
"It's beautiful and big you leave here alone?"
"Mn, let's go in ok."
"Yeah let's go"
The walked up the steps and two guards opened the double doors and Zhan almost fainted out of shock "how rich is this guy?" He wondered the inside was magnificent.

""Yeah let's go"The walked up the steps and two guards opened the double doors and Zhan almost fainted out of shock "how rich is this guy?" He wondered the inside was magnificent

(

(

Something of these sort)
Yibo showed him the living area both of them before leading him upstairs to his room. Since it was already night fall he promised to have him shown around either by him or by Yu Bin,

 Since it was already night fall he promised to have him shown around either by him or by Yu Bin,

"This is your room mine is across yours, I hope you like it."Yibo lead in into a beautiful modern bedroom that left his mouth open.
"You like it?"
He just nodded before smiling widely