Chapter 19-🔞🔞🔞

Steamy part ahead.

      Yibo ran upstairs after a while he left Yu Bin and Mingjue to deal with Bai Chu now he had to find his heartbroken bunny. He took the stairs two at a time and when he got to the landing he didn't even stop to regain his breath, he just kept rushing down the hallways to the east wing where his and Zhan's rooms were. He didn't have to go to Zhan’s room because he saw him sitted on the hallway rocking himself in tears and Yibo cursed The now unconscious Bai Chu before running to his baby Zhan.
      "Baby!" Yibo called as he picked Zhan up. And this time he didn't go to Zhan’s room he carried him to his.

Imagine they are black instead of lavender)

(Excited oh my God finally he will enter the lion's den squeal)

"Yibo*hic* am sorry *hic* I..."
"Shhhhh, hush bunny you have nothing to apologize for," he cooed as he sat down with Zhan straddling his lap with his face on the his chest he kissed his head to sooth his baby Zhan.
"I sm useless right ?"
"Hey, you are not allowed to say that you are not stupid nor are you useless, do you know what you are?"
"W what?"
"You are precious and important to me my family and your family, okay?" Zhan nodded bit Yibo was not satisfied so he swatted his but, gaining a squeal "Words  Zhan,"
"Yes Hon," he was bitting his lip exposing the mole after replying.

(🔞here we go am not good with this stuff but bare with me okay)

        Yibo groaned a little before kissing the alluring lips, Zhan started rubbing his bottom on Yibo's crotch, thus emitting a low groan from Yibo, he pulled back an looked at the man who made his heart race every time and he wanted him to claim him, he had his heart his soul and now he wanted him to claim his body.
"Will you do it with me? touch me? and sleep with me?" Zhan asked he looked so innocent while asking that but Yibo knew the little devil was about to be unleashed, Zhan kept grinding his but on the now painfully hard member.
"Bunny, S-stop, Ah Zhan, baby" Yibo was holding on to the little string on sanity he gripped Zhan’s hip tightly to stop the frantic movement but Zhan was not having it. He started kissing his neck sucking on his adam's apple.
"Yibo please, make me yours now." That was what snapped his restrain he lay Zhan on the bed and started kissing him passionately he then nibbled on the mole under his lip before trailing down to his neck he left hickeys as he went,
His cold hand dived under shirt and he  Zhan’s roamed over the soft skin. He pulled back only to remove his clothes before going back to kissing his baby's body, Zhan let out a purr that made Yibo chuckle, the younger man was a moaning mess he gasped when a wet tongue mapped on his stiff nipple, "Ahhh yiiiiiiibo.... Ahhhhh," he tried to say something but what came out was lewd moans. He gripped Yibo's hair and tried to lift his boyfriend's head
"Yiiibo Ahhh. Please, "
"Mn, what is it baby?"
"I want to touch you, "
"Mn, " he took off his clothes and saw his not so little brother and blushed, Yibo chuckled "You did this Bunny, "
"Huh! Me? "
"Mn, he is excited,"
"Yibo," he pouted but his lips we're capture, Yibo picked a lube and condom from his bedside drawer,
He poured on his fingers before plunging one finger first Zhan gasped from the foreign sensation he kissed him to distract him before adding till the third finger, he then went down and put Zhan's little brother in his mouth will thrusting and hitting his spot, it didn't take long for Zhan to come in his mouth "Spat it out," he ordered but Yibo came up with an empty mouth "Y-you swallowed! "
"Mn," Yibo tore the package before putting it on, and he aligned his membrane with his bunny's entrance. "You sure baby?"
"Put it in, now Yibo am ready,"
And he did exactly that but he did it slowly not to hurt him and when he had settled deep in he waited for him to get used to him.
"Bo,bo move " He did deep slow thrust that drove them both crazy, "Ah faster,". He gladly did he went fast till Zhan came and he went on for God knows how long.
After their third round Zhan past out, but not before confessing loving him. "Love... You Yibo,"
"I love you too Bunny. " and he cleaned them up before drifting to sleep with his bunny in his arms.

'Poor Zhan he passed out'

(So am not good with smuts 🙈its my first so hope you are fine with it I love you guys.)💞💕