Chapter 12

THE FAMILY.
Yibo's family house.

   They pulled up out side The family house, Zhan was shocked too by the magnitude of the family wealth, since the house was big too

   They pulled up out side The family house, Zhan was shocked too by the magnitude of the family wealth, since the house was big too. Yibo held his wrist before he walked to the door.
"Baby! You are fine with meeting my family?"
"Mmmh I'll be okay but don't leave me alone OK?"
"Mn, I promise, my family can be loud and crazy so don't be scared."
"Mmmh ok, so am your boyfriend?"
"No, you are more than my boyfriend baby,"he said as he pulled him for a kiss.
"Oh,"he gasped while flushing pink.
"We go now Bunny." He wrapped his arms around the shorter ones waist and led him to the front door, the butler opened while bowing their head in respect. Zhan looked at Yibo under his long lashes and smiled fondly.
The minute they walked into the living area Yibo pulled Zhan to his chest and buried his face there before sqrutinizing his family members giving them a warning, his mother was not there so he let out a sigh of relief. And unwrapped his protective arms.
"Son how are you?" Mr Wang greeted his son with a smile as he approached him, Hai Kaun walked behind his father too they wanted to see who Yibo had in his hands.
"Dad, Kaun, am fine how are you?"
"Good bro and who is that?" Hai Kaun replied before asking, Yibo gazed down at Zhan who was shuffling on his chest, he wanted to turn but he also didn't want to get Yibo agitated coz he knew if he was not comfortable with others Yibo would not allow him to even look at them.
"Bunny you fine? " he asked softly, this shocked the two men standing in front of them, never in their life time had they ever imagined Yibo could be gentle and sweet with someone,
"Hon am fine, ok?" He nodded before kissing his cheeks which he got shy after doing it.
"Mn!" He nodded before allowing Zhan to turn around and look at the two  other men in his.
"Dad,  Kaun this is Xiao Zhan he is MINE." He stated while putting an emphasis on Mine which caused Zhan to blush.
"Hello, Mr Wang and Mr Wang,"
They all chuckled when at how he called them
"Dear  you can call me Uncle or Dad.'
"And you can call me Gege Kuan ge. "
"Where is Zoey and your wife dad."
"They will be here they went to the solar house."
"Baby, stay here I'll go get you something to drink. You are not allowed to harass him. "
"Wow. Lion we won't. "
Yibo walked away but not before he kissed him. He was heading to the kitchen when his phone vibrated he checked the caller ID before receiving it.
Zhan got along with the two men they asked him some random question, and Hai Kaun asked about Yibo's treatment and Zhan blushed before replying
"He is great, I love him. "
Then a shrek came from the stairs and the three men stood up before turning. Mrs Wang went down the stairs quickly followed by Zoey they rushed to Zhan who was in a trans he was not scared no but shocked.
"Hai Kaun who is this beautiful man." Mrs Wang asked as he pinched Zhan’s cheeks lightly
"Mom I wouldn't do that if I were you,"Kaun warned
"Yeah darling!"
They both knew that once Yibo found his bunny being harassed hell would break lose.
"But why he is so cute right Zoey is he not?"
"Yeah, why should.. "
"Because he is MINE! Hands off you crazy woman." Yibo said while rushing and pulling Zhan to him chest. He was shaking with anger Zhan could feel it and the rest of the family was shocked by the sudden anger and possessiveness.
"Oh my baby brought, a baby home."
"Am not a baby. you crazy woma. and he is my. Baby. not. yours."he said each word punctuated, Zhan  looked up and rubbed Yibo's cheeks softly while whispering to him to calm him down,
"Bobo am ok!" Zhan soothed but his words were not enough.
"He is Mine."
"Bo.bo. look at me, bunny is yours, ok am yours" Zhan threw care to the wind and pulled Yibo's face down and brushed their lips together. That seemed to bring him back. Zhan pouted before whinning "You ignored me Bo.bo,"
"Sorry bunny!"
  The Wang family watched their interaction in amazement if someone had said to them that Wanji Wang Yibo would treat someone so gently they would have bet even for a million dollar and oppose bit what they were seeing it's as if someone had exchanged their Yibo for an alien but how he had snapped at Their Mother confirmed it was their son. Because those two were like fire and ice, but they loved each other but they were both sturbon to accept.
"Okay now enough we get he is yours come sit and have dinner."
Mrs Wang said as he smiled "Welcome to the Wang family son."
"Thank you Ma'am."
"Aii call me Mom!"
Yibo was about to protest but Zhan kissed him quickly. And they sat around the dinning table . Yibo who sat next to Zhan started serving him his favorite food while everyone watched, once he was done he served his share and started eating he was in the middle of his second bite when he noticed the other looking at him with their mouths open in shock.
"What are you looking at.close your mouths and eat."
     Zhan finished his share and once Yibo noticed he asked if he was satisfied. Or he needed more.
"Oiii you want me to grow fat  while you remain fit no fair."
"Ok, if you fine." After desert he clean Zhan’s mouth before pouring  him a glass of water. "Here drink."

Zhan met Zoey's husband and baby. And soon after he started to doze of and Yibo carried hi upstairs to his room. He lay him on the soft bed before joining him.