Chapter 16

"Yibo got hurt, he went into a coma Zhan!"these words kept ringing in his brain but they were still unregistered, Zoey took his hand and carefully maneuvered him around the broken glass. And lead him to the living area.
He sat down and then tears started flowing, coma!coma! Hurt!' The words continued to go round his head,
"A'Zhan! " Carman called but the young man was in a cacon of fear losing Yibo scared him,
And then he snapped back he stood up, "Yibo!  Where is he?"
"He was brought into China  an hour  or two ago he should be in the hospital now."Hai Kaun explained
"Take. me. to. him. Please." Zhan begged.
And they left for the hospital They met Yu Bin and Mingjue there they both were on the phone. Zhan was unable to sit down, They were told that he was in the emergency room, since he went  into a coma a while after living Korean hospital.
After what felt like forever the emergency room doors opened and three doctors came out. The head doctor walked to them he knew the Wang family and on seeing Zhan who was still crying he asked who he wa.
"James, Carman Yibo is out of danger but he is in a coma."
"For how long, Andrew?"
"Not sure "
"Yibo! " Zhan mumbled r
"Who is this young man? "
"Oh this is Zhan he is Yibo's fiancee Carman answered they spoke to them for awhile before a nurse informed them that he was transfered to a private room.
"You may visit him,"
They went in, and found him in a oxygen mask. And some tubes Zhan slumped down on a chair next to the bed. He was silent just sat there looking at the man who held his life dearly.

In Korea He peng's hide out.
"You guys surround the perimeter I'll go in" Yibo ordered the men accompaning him to retrieve the hostages.
They had received an intel from an inside man emwho was an undercover agent.
Yibo secured the coast before proceeding with caution he got to He peng's office where He had a small child at a gun point. Such men made him sick people who feed on the vulnerable and hide behind them.
"Well well well if it isn't the Major Wang Yibo, I really did admire you back in the days. Such a promising youth."
"Sorry but I don't admire your type, you are too greedy for power and weath that you don't care how you do it?"
"You don't know about us you always had everything you rich panks and you are to proud... "
He peng gave a speech that Yibo had no time for so while the guy was districts and was waving the gun around away from the kid Yibo shot his arm, he dropped the gun and loosen his grip on the kid Yibo took the child out and instructed him to him behind the huge table till help came.
On returning to He peng he found him holding his gun with hi un injured arm before Yibo could react to shots went off one on his torso and the other scrapped his shoulder, he too made a shot before falling it went  right in the middle of his eyebrows. A shocked look passed on his eyes.
Yibo was taken to Seoul General hospital. Where he went through a surgery and was there for five days before jos family was informed and the ordered for his  return to China.

At the hospital.
Zhan stayed next to him for days till he was out of the coma, though HQ was now breathing on his own he still had to wake up, as usual his healing progress was fast.
Zhan had refused to leave his side even after begging he stayed he would take a shower and change in the hospital he ate little and spoke even less. And it started filling everyone with worry. The Jiangs visited but all he did was cry in YanLi’s arms. He was more like a walking dead though he did eat when he was told Yibo would kill Yu Bin and Mingjue if he woke up and found him weak.
Then he snapped, with anger and pain and started screaming at Yibo, the doctors had said he can hear what was going on around him the whole family had talked to him apart from Zhan, he had withdrawn till now.
"You stotic ugly man, stupid Ice prince, what do you want hah? "
He asked with angry tears, "You fucking told me you'll never make me cry and what am I doing now? Am crying. And why is that! Because you dummy." He gripped his arm then let go. and continued with his rants Yu Bin had heard his shouting when he was about to go in Mingjue stopped him
"He'll be fine, maybe that is the voice he had been waiting for. "
"Ok"
Zhan paced around the room he threw the flower vase on the floor before shouting again. "Wake up and tell me to keep silence, who will feed me till I bust? Hah! Who will give me piggy  back rides hah!" He cried as he climbed the bed and hovered over him "you promised to make me yours on your return weeks ago, you promised to claim me but you are going to sleep here like nothing happened? " he sat up again "You are leaving me like they did?"
He then gave out a bitter laugh.
"You know what I don't care you selfish doberman, you promised we would do it, if you don't wake up I'll go fuck that doctor that has a crush on me, you are breaking your promise you stupid... "
"Shut up! now why you screaming?"
Zhan’s head went up too quickly for his own comfort he felt dizzy, he wanted to believe it was his imagination, that he didn't hear his voice but then no one scolded him for screaming apart from Yibo. And now he opened his eyes Zhan jumped up and stradled him before hugging him tight till he groaned and he retreated thinking he had hurt him. Then he cried while punching him lightly
"You, you you left me why did you do that?"
"Am here baby am sorry for hurting you, who is that doctor who has a crush on you? "
"He is an intern, " Zhan replied when he finally came down
"You think you are allowed to fuck him? The only man wjovis going to fuck you and senselessly for that is me "
"I know he is not even my type " They spoke for a while till he Zhan fell asleep on his chest.