Chapter 25

Continues
So they became secret friends, Though Zhan never once told him the truth Seung knew that the kid wad not happy he knew he was going through alot of hell, his assumption were proven true when one day Zhan came to his condo bruised and bleeding he had been so angry he had wanted to go and attack the Wen but Zhan had pleaded with him not to. Then he had met yet another boy Xue Yang who had been nice too little did they know that his friendshoo would be discovered leading to the worst experience ever that led to Seung's death and Jiangs adoption.
So one that fateful day hr was curled in the basement where hr had been thrown by Wen Zhuli after his secret friendship was discoverd the three men came in. Wen Chao, Wen Zhuli and Meng Yao the hit him with whips each then they had tried to rape him bit Ms Bicao had saved hi from that ordeal bit it was not enough though they brought dogs that toturd him to darkness. When he woke up was due to some commotion outside, he had gunshots shouts and screams he had feared for the worse bit still had been happy to embrace death coz he had no more strength. Then hr had heard two familiar voices.
"Zhan Zhan." Seung had called as he walked into the darkened room he had replied in a broken voice to alert his position before embracing the darkness once again.
When he woke up again looking for His saviors he had been told that Seung had died during his surgery die to getting shot thrice and over exhausting himself while Xue yang was in a coma and that is hoe he had met Jiang Feng man and Madam Yu a doctor and a lawyer respectively. He never heard from Xue Yang again bit he knew that one day he would.

He narrated all this to Yibo who was both furious and hurt, he had hugged his bunny who cried till he drifted to a dreamless sleep he then pulled himself quietly from his hug and went to his office. It was the high time the Wen meet their fate and the would go through far more torture than Zhan got he promised that abf he was planning to fulfill it.

Elsewhere

Uncle we have found Kitten, but there I'd a problem." Meng Yao said as they sat around the dinning table he had intel of Xiao Zhan's whereabouts he had been tailing the Jiang siblings for awhile when he found that they were in association with him.
"Where and what do you mean there is a problem?" Rouhan asked he had waited for far to long to get ahold of the Xiao group of X.S.C group of companies which Zhan had inherited he knew that getting Zhan under his control was the loophole step since the other way was not possible. Hence he had to get Zhan to hand over the company to him by signing it over.
"Well, he is in Shanghai now, the problem is he is under strong protection."
"From who the Jiang can't be able to protect him that much and as for Cange and Xiao don't know of his existance."
"Well The Wang's are protecting him."
"What? " the other two men asked
"Yes nah. "
"Why would they?"
"That I don't know but yes."
The older man was furious but he calmed down. He knew his plans needed a strategy and that would only be accomplished by using a clear mind.
"I will get you soon," he promised himself.

Xue yang

He had gone undercover for years he had infiltrated the Wen triad and had gained their trust and now he knew all their plans and now hearing that their was someone else protecting the one he jsd not bern able to protect years ago he was happy and he was now planning to meet the man. He had been the one to feed them with information. But he was not feeding the the far truth firstly Zhan was not in Shanghai bu in Choquin alsonje left out the fact that Wang Yibo was the one protecting his Zhan Zhan and the fact that he was his soon to be husband.
Now he had to formalize a way to meet with Wang Yibo and give him the plans of the wicked men and bring them for the last time.

(So tell me how you find this twist. Who are Cange and Xiao and what relationship do they have with Zhan zhan.)