Chapter 23: 🔞🔞🔞

Comfort,

Zhan was still in daze when they arrived home, Yu Bin led him inside where Yibo came rushing towards them on Zhan seeing him he broke down and sank into his arms he led him up the stairs to their room, he still hadn't noticed the gun in his bunny's hand.
"Zhan baby," he called out softly and that pulled him out of the  purgatory he had been in and that's when he lifted the hand holding the gun, and looked at it as if it had grown a head of it's own.
"I I.. Killed.. Him... I" and Yibo understood why he was in that state if mind,
"Baby give it to me
"Ttthis...?" He asked in a daze.
"Mn, give me the gun"
"B.b.but it it killed him..!"
"I know babe give it to me." He outstreched his hand and grasped it, Zhan let go of it as he sank but before he could hit the ground Yibo caught him to his chest. He was shaking, he was scared.
Yibo's POV.

'You are too fragile,'  I whisped inwards, I wished I had been there with him nothing like this would have happened,  I wish I could  have gone with him or better yet turn back the clock and stop him from leaving in the morning. None of this would have happened if I had gone with him.
I pull back from our tight embrace and kiss the shivering lips and he returns the kiss I knoe that it will distract him from the pain our passion will pull his mind away from the events of today though not for good I know by tomorrow he will have come down so I have to do it and this time it ain't for my pleasure but for his comfort, it will be about him and only him

Third person POV

He kissed him passionately he then trailed down to his chin nipping and sucking till Zhan gasped with pleasure, the tingling sensation was too much for Zhan with Yibo teasing him he had to beg
"Yibo.... "
Yibo removed his shirt before kissing his pale skin, he went down to the taught twin buds and started  sucking on one while pinching the other. Zhan screamt with pleasure it was starting to get to hot and unbearable for Zhan and he came in his pants but that was not enough to bring his little brother down,
Yibo chuckled when he realized that Zhan had came without him even touching his lil brother, hr then proceeded south he un clasped the pants before pulling them down with the boxer briefs he toasted them across the room and started kissing Zhan’s calf he nipped his way up till he got to his his thighs he made sure to drive his baby insane with the delayed pleasure and he did Zhan groaned and begged to be taken,
Yibo took the painfully hard member into his mouth and the younger male moaned out loudly he licked the crown before going down to the base while playing with his hole, he circle the rim of the tight entrance teasingly, and Zhan arched his back he pulled back a little and watched the other male groan in complaint when the sweet warmth was taken away, But Yibo had something else in mind grasping the member in his palm he rubbed it slowly then faster till Zhan went stiff before coming for the second time that night he then took the essence and used it as a lubricant on the tight hole. In went the forest digit then the second and the third he thrust in till he was satisfied with the result but before he pulled his fingers out he ensured he had hit the sensitive part inside and Hence gaining yet another scream.
He undressed quickly before aligning himself with the entrance and he thrust in slowly and gently, he waited till Zhan got used to the size of him and start to love leisurely torturing his Bunny to oblivion, "Yiboo..  faster... please!" And faster he went till once again the later moaned uncontrollably, it was heaven on earth, he took the smaller man's little brother in his hand and started pumping till they came together.
But that was not all they went on for three more rounds and The heavens knew he would have gone for more had Zhan not passed out in both satisfaction and exhaustion, he pulled out and kissed the later's forehead before heading to the bathroom, taking a warm wet cloth he came back and cleaned the sleeping beauty dressed him on clean pair of undies and joined him in bed where he slept with his bundle of joy in his arms. Tomorrow would be a new day and he hoped he had the patience to deal with the stupid goons who thought they could take his baby Zhan from him.