Chapter 2 - The Surprise

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung, come with me." Jungkook gripped tight onto the student's thin wrist before forcefully leading him towards the school's gym.

"Wait...where the hell is he taking me?!" Taehyung panickedly thought as he tries hard to catch a glimpse of his crush's face who's jaws was evidently clenched. Is he mad?

"Jungkook...you are not kidnapping me are you?" The light brown-haired nerd nervously bitted onto his bottom as he spoke with nervousness.

"Definitely not...we got a surprise for you." Jungkook's lips stretched out into a smirk, adding colours to his stony expression.

Whilst they continue to walk further into the school instead of going home and probably already be spending time with their family, Taehyung's eyes widen once he noticed what they were entering.

After the two thick layered doors swung opens by Jungkook's strong arms, everything became clear at that instance.

There were every member of the Bullies in the school gym, other students who were targeted by them and many other human beings from my year, having their phones out with nasty smile plastered on their humiliating face, looking like they are recording something.

Feeling chills rushing down my spine, I looked around to only spot Jimin having his head hung down low whilst his frail body looked like it will tremble down at any minute.

"Jimin!" The blonde-haired friend shouted desperately but Jimin was too afraid to even look up.

"Is that the last one Jungkook?" A man wearing his usual leather jacket and black skinny ripped jeans asked as he takes slow steps closer to their victims with challenging eyes.

"Yes hyung." Jungkook replied obediently, lowering his head respectfully at their leader before taking the spot next to his other hyungs.

"Let the fun begin." Yoongi smiled evilly.

"1...2...3 Surprise!!!" Everyone except the victims chanted excitedly.

End of Taehyung's Pov

Jimin's POV

After the count, I immediately felt something heavy landed on my head, something was dropped from above the school gym...

There's evidently a splattered of icing cream on my body which smelled awful like puke as my skin was quick to form nasty dots of goosebumps when its leaked watery cream drip down slowly onto my dirtied clothes while everyone else laughed with their whole throwing forward body, struggling to hold their phones up.

Shuddering by the torment, I looked over to my right and witness how the poor victims were crying and some were even trying to hold their screams in just so they could keep the embarrassment to themselves.

And so I stare up at his face, the person who planned all this, the proud smile and a big wide grin on his gross-out face. Yes this is Min Yoongi, the boy who planned this just like how he planned to ruin my life since I was 11. Honestly, I'm not even surprised anymore, not embarrass or upset feelings, just...

I Hate You Min Yoongi

"It would be great to get to know more about the victims right? Let's get to know each other more" The oldest member of the bully, Jin said those word with confidence but deep down inside, he knows he does not want this but what can he do?

He only wishes that the boy with cute dimples will finally notice him and is impressed by his big bad wolf act for all these years he's been feeling remorseful for. "Namjoon you start."