Chapter 7 - Feelings

Jungkook's POV

"Where is he?" Jungkook anxiously muttered underneath his breath as his doe eyes scanned the enormous stands with so much focus.

Girl 1 : Jungkook Oppa is looking at me!

Girl 2 : No it's me! I love you muscle bunny.

Girl 3 : *faint*

I ignore them fangirling over me, only if they knew I'm head over heels for the handsome nerd Kim Taehyung.

Announcer : Next is a 400m running male.

Everyone cheered loudly and the runners felt overwhelmed by all the cheers except for Jeon Jungkook who is more nervous than ever, not for the race but for his high hopes whether Taehyung would come or not.

Referee : Go into your lines runners.

Obediently, The brunette walked over to his line but his eyes were still searching the crowd carefully, hoping the pretty nerd would come but as seconds past, his hope slowly dissolved away into thin air.

Referee : Into position.

After hearing the ref's words, the other runners get into their position with a fast-beating heart.

Referee : Contestant Jeon Jungkook into position, can you hear me?

"Ah...yes sir." Jungkook soon answered before getting into his position with a disappointed expression.

Referee : 3...2...1 GO!

When the count went off, the runners started running like their lives depends on it. However, Jungkook just stood there with his hope dropped to the pit of his stomach because of the ugly reality. He then lowers his head as tears prickled in corner of his eyes while the crowd went wild.

Girl 1 : Run Jungkook Oppa!

Girl 2 : What are you waiting for?! You're gonna lose!

Girl 3 : Dashi Run run~

"I'm a fool to think he would love me." Jungkook sullenly thought. "How could he even love someone like me?"

A few seconds later, the crowd got piped down a bit but started gasping once a tall boy stood up, holding a big sigh above his head and his mouth opened wide, ready to say something.

"Jungkookkk!" A deep-voiced male shouted loudly.

At that moment when I heard his deep soulful voice, my head shoots up faster than lightning and my eyes are now compelled to his direction, my lover, my Kim Taehyung is holding a sign saying 'I love you too'.

Cannot contain my happiness, I smiled widely and he then holds up another similar board but this time, it says 'run for me bunny'.

Jungkook then nod obediently and started running fastly. With the brunette amazing talent, he caught up with the other runners and reached the finish line at last but this time, he finished second.

Usually, he is known to be very competitive and always placing first but that does not matter to Jungkook anymore, how could it matter when he had already won Taehyung's heart that worth more than any of his trophies and medals combined?

End of Jungkook's Pov

Taehyung's POV

My box smile reveals itself as I see him sprinting faster towards me faster than the actual race and my heart can say the exact same thing.

"Hey Ju-"

Before Taehyung even realizes, he is off the ground and in the male's strong arms, the younger male then spins him around so effortlessly while showing off his big bunny smile but it ended once he has finally put me down and pull us into a tight loving hug.