Chapter 5 - Mission

Taehyung's POV

I just stood there, feeling my heart racing until it felt like it would reach my throat at any moment. My eyes were wide open but a small smile tries to forces its way to form on my now shocked face but I stopped it just in time.

Obviously, I wasn't expecting a sudden confession from the guy who made fun of me in front of the entire school and also my dumb 4 years crush that turns out to be not so stupid anymore.

Jeon Jungkook just said he fucking loves me!

"I don't need an answer right now but when you are ready, I will wait for you at the sporting event next week, I'm gonna be running like every other year." Jungkook confidently said, trying to act cool but I could see right through the nervousness in his eyes and how his left foot kept tapping on the floor repeatedly.

"I will think about it." Taehyung murmured as he is not sure if Jungkook is being sincere or not and that's what scares him the most right now.

End of Taehyung's Pov

Jimin's POV

"Taetae, my soulmate I'm so happy for you!" Jimin smiles happily, slamming his locker shut to look at his bestie with excitement.

"Thanks Mochi but I don't know if I can trust him yet."

"Do what your heart tells you to, I know you like him too." The masked up male patted his worried friend's back even if he already knows what Taehyung will choose.

"Anyways, how's the dance routine going? I'm actually surprised that you went for it." Taehyung changed the subject as he lifted a brow at Jimin while nudging onto the smaller male's shoulder.

"The dance needs a little bit of work but really I don't know what got into me, I guess it's what I always wanted to do." Again, he smiles.

*Ring Ring*

"What you got next? I got dance practice" The black-haired male questioned, adjusting some of the books in his hands for the next lesson.

"Math..." Taehyung boredly sighed. It's not because of math, he loves math actually but it's just because of those eyes that stare at him on his sideways and even without trying, he already whose those pair of eyes are.

"Good luck." Jimin winked at his bestfriend.

End of Jimin's Pov

Taehyung's POV

I walked into my math class and I could sense Jungkook already staring at me as usual. As usual, I shrugged it off and make my way to my seat before noticing that there weren't a word 'Gay or Nerd' written on my desk.

"Weird." Taehyung mumbled as he squinted his eyes and suspiciously looked over to Jungkook who is smiling at him. "That bunny."

While unpacking my stuff, a pink letter that was hiding under my desk, wanting to be found caught my attention and so I opened it with curiosity.

"I love you very much Tae and I know that I'm not a guy who could be trusted easily but please give me a chance." from your beloved Jeon Jungkook.

Blood rushing to Taehyung' cheeks, he bitted into his smiling bottom lips out of embarrassment and he closes the letter before shoving it inside his Gucci bag.

End of Taehyung's Pov

Jimin's POV

Dancing isn't an easy thing for everyone but for me, what I learned is to enjoy it and pour my heart into every single move so its message of emotions could be delivered perfectly with every foot works, spins and position of my arms.