Chapter 16 - Camping

Jimin's POV

The masked male froze as his lips had stopped moving forward all because of the sudden impact that caused both males to suddenly fell backwards with their shoulders crashing against the bus's back seat rest which resulted in the pocky stick snapping in half.

"The bus stopped." Jimin thought, peeking out to check where they are.

"We have arrived at Jeju Island and to not make a big fuss about tents." Mrs Jung loudly shouted with a booming radio-like voice that gains instant attention from the excited students.

"Girls and boys are separated, one tent is up to 3 people and to make it simple, the people beside you is your tent mate."

My heartbeat increases at what Mrs Jung has announced and could not help it, I subtly glance over to Yoongi to see his reaction but all I could sense is his dark scary eyes and his paler than usual expressionless face not even bothered to look at me.

Bus Driver : Bus Floor 1! you may exit now.

"Let's go together Yoongi hyung, I don't want to get lost." Jimin bravely spoke while facing the senior as he then bends down to grab his belongings.

However, the stoneless expression bully didn't even respond, he wasn't even looking at Jimin or sparing a single glance. Of course he is pissed, his long term crush was getting all lovely dovey with the guy beside him for the whole suffocating two hours ride so moodily, he simply walked past Jimin and exit the bus.

"Great, now he is ignoring me." Jimin sighed, staring at the back of his bully's firm strong back under that white FG shirt.

After everyone has abandoned the once lousy chatty bus, the teachers then lead their groups towards the awaiting tents to settle down in the middle of a campsite that was surrounded by tall calming trees which relieve how stressful studying for hours and hours could be.

"Alright after you guys finish, come out to this meeting point so we can discuss our plans while the dinner will be ready."

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

Hearing Mr Kim's order, the tired bully head straight towards the small yellow tent he was assigned to be in and started unpacking the sleeping bag in the left corner as this will be where he will be having my precious sleep.

While I was making my bed, I could hear Jimin and Eunwoo's voice coming from the outside while making their way inside the shared tent.

"Fuck I hate this." Yoongi muttered under his breath, annoyed at how Eunwoo gets to talk with his Chim Chim.

A smaller figure then shuffles on his knees towards the right corner, wanting to avoid Yoongi but his plan soon was tossed away by Eunwoo's kindness that he could not possibly decline.

"Minnie, sleep in the middle. It gets cold at night." Eunwoo smiled widely as he points at the space between him and Yoongi.

Eyes flickering at the bully who looks as if he was still ignoring him for the reasons Jimin could've never guess why so the masked male decided to only hum response and settled himself down between two men.

Obviously I could not stay pissed for long so trying to be as subtle as possible, I glanced on my shoulder's side and was quick to notice how Jimin kept on scrambling for something in his bag with lips forming a slight pout.

"Oh no, I forgot my hugging pillow." Jimin whined as he squeezed his eyes shut because of how unprepared he was.

"Even his whining is cute." Yoongi uncontrollably thought before continuing to stare at the frustrated younger.