Chapter 14 - Why him?

Yoongi's POV

*The Next Day*

After the incident, the black-haired hair male decided to stop wearing a mask since, he wanted to find a new way to get the younger's attention, something bigger than one small kind gestures that Jimin probably don't even have the idea of why he was wearing a mask all of a sudden.

It was a brand new day and the bully was smiling so sweetly as he walks through the buzzing corridor, making almost everyone stopped what they were doing and set their startled eyes at the man in all black.

They were confused as heck as to why he was smiling but Yoongi couldn't care less, he was only thinking about how the cute boy was a blushing mess last night.

"Woah! Is this the Yoongi hyungI know?!" Namjoon made a big deal in a news reporter like voice, also surprised by that curvy thing on the male's thin unflexible to bend lips.

Totally ignoring his friend, Yoongi only hummed a response and start fast walking towards Jimin's locker, hoping to see the masked male there but instead, his happy eyes spotted an angry Jennie who was crossing her arms over her chest while shouting at the nerd that was clutching protectively onto his mask and glasses, not wanting the same event to repeat itself.

"I swear this girl is going to hell." Yoongi furiously muttered underneath his breath, it looked like his happy mood did not last very long.

The girl wearing channel from head to toe then lift her right hands up, ready slap the helpless boy with his eyes shut tightly but before she could commence, Yoongi harshly grabbed Jennie's wrist just in time and twisted it, causing her to scream in pain.

"Ahhhh! Ow...what's wrong Oppa?" Jennie uglily screamed in pain but once she saw that it's the bully she's been crushing on for years now, the girl immediately acts like nothing happens as the bully disgustedly let go of her wrist.

"You is what wrong, don't you dare hurt my Jimin again or I will expose how slutty you are." The male with dark glaring eyes raised his deep ocean like voice as he stared amusingly at how Jennie's widened eyes from what he has spoken.

"You still remember that night?" Yoongi chucklingly smirked while gently whispering to beside the girl who is now shaking in fear.

*Flashback*

At a party 1 year ago...

"Oppa I know you love me." The girl who had her make upheaving done cling onto Yoongi who was sitting on the couch in a man spread position like always, drinking from his glass of alcohol.

"R-rerlly, D-do...I? Hw-how?" The biggest bully asked slurringly as he stumblingly tries to place his drink on the table before averting his attention to the girl who was wearing a short Channel red dress beside him, nips almost spilling out and half of her thighs were barely covered by the soft-looking fabric, looking as if she was begging to be laid.

Hearing the bully's drunk words, Jennie grins a little before she climbing over to settle down on the male's lap, making sure to sweep the locks of hair that was covering her neck aside and seducingly places both of her hands on Yoongi's shoulder just to start straddling on the drunk male, going up and down teasingly with spread legs that go as far as she can manage.

"You like it daddy? maybe I could show you more." Jennie whispered seductively.

"D-don't knoww a..aboutt t-hat..." Yoongi drunkenly slurred out, trying not to glance down at Jennie's distracting skirt that was lifted up higher with her every bounce.

Hearing the bully's words, the Channel dressed girl smiled as this was going to plan and now all she had to do was lead Yoongi upstairs to somewhere much quieter with more privacy that will be surely be needed later on.