Chapter 26 - Your Beauty

Yoongi's POV

"That an angel has fallen from heaven." Yoongi sweetly whispered and before he then gestures the latter to walk forward. It was time for Jimin to shine with him by his side.

After noticing the anxiousness disappearing from Jimin's face, a small smile stretched out on my lips as I glance around to only notice the students positive reaction.

I didn't know how long I waited for this moment, it almost felt like a miracle that is too good to be true but as I was looking proudly into the sea of gathered students that were staring openly at an angel with focused pair of eyes, I noticed that not only girls were looking.

"Hey baby boy, can I have your number?" A handsome tall guy stepped in front of Jimin and made the shorter male blushed faintly at the nickname before deciding to keel his head low out of embarrassment.

From the first second that man approached Jimin, Yoongi was fast to become annoyed at the sight and felt the urge to scare the guy off with his big bad wolf reputation but just as he was about to step in, Jimin spoke up.

"Sorry I can't." Jimin nervously mumbled since this was the first time someone has ever asked for his number, he sure didn't know how to act.

"Come on~ it will be fun." The stranger whined with his strained voice as he then gets on the pretty male's space and wink before slapping  Jimin's thick booty.

"Don't go around slapping someone's ass pervert." Voice rasping out full with possessiveness, Yoongi barged in and swiftly places his strong arms around Jimin's little waist, glaring at the man with devil eyes.

"And who are you to say that?" The guy hissed back like a snake with no poison as his arms were folded together over his high chest.

"Min Yoongi, it's a surprise you don't know me." The shorter male confidently smirked, finding this one most amusing yet.

"Maybe because I'm new." The tall dude snarled, refusing to back down so easily.

"Then you will need a lesson." Yoongi growled loudly as he gets on the dude's space and gives the guy who tried hitting on his Jimin one last death stare.

"Go before I chop your tiny dick off!" Yoongi raises his angry voice, eyes permanently locked to the guy he's readied to throw a fist at if there's a lack of movement in the dude's longer legs.

"Chill man! I was just finding a nice boy to toy with." The guy broke out with one pathetic yelp, putting his both hands up high up in defence but Yoongi did not like the last bit that came out of his sinful mouth very much.

Knuckles turning white, I lifted my clenched fist up, getting ready to beat the shit out of him but a small hand soon stopped me by wrapping gently around my pale wrist, causing the scared guy to make a for his dear life.

"Yoongi hyung let's not make a scene." Jimin hushedly whispered before he then broke out a happy smile that Yoongi was instantly drawn to and how the latter's eyes kept disappearing into crescent moons so cutely like that.

"I'm going to find Tae."

End of Yoongi's Pov

Jimin's POV

As I got closer to where the lovebirds would usually be hanging out or worst, making out in the open, I noticed that they were chatting with bright smiles on their faces which makes me chuckled slightly at how adorable the words were.

Soon, Jimin suppress his excitement and reached out to tap on his beloved best friend's shoulder but as soon his fingers were about to make contact with Taehyung's expensive brown coat, he was immediately pushed back by an unhappy muscular boy next to him.