Chapter 23 - Dinner

Jimin's POV

*Skip to Min's mansion*

"Woah this place is huge!" Jimin stared in awe, not noticing how Yoongi was already out of the car and is holding the door wide open for him to step out too.

"Are you coming or what?" Yoongi asked with a little chuckle that follows right after.

Hearing the elder's voice that snapped him out of his daze of their beautiful surrounding, Jimin then steps a foot out of Yoongi's car and immediately notice how there were multiple maids and butlers in line, bowing to their young master and maybe at him too.

"Hyung what's happening?" Jimin nervously asked as he takes another step closer to the elder's side and hides behind his big shadow.

"You are my guest Chim, are you feeling uncomfortable?" Yoongi asks while looking at the stunning black-suited boy who is clinging closely to him but it's not like he minds.

I slowly nodded, not used to getting lots of stares that is directed at me. After all, everything was brand new, no one ever paid attention to me before that it almost felt like I wasn't even there in the first place, as if I'm nothing meaningful but it all changes when Yoongi met the real me.

Suddenly, I felt comforting hands on my shoulders, making me pulled out from those deep thoughts and soon looked over to see Yoongi signalling his workers to leave just so we could have a little privacy of our own.

Jimin and Yoongi both looked at each other before the men in suits then started walking along the shimmering footpath that was leading them towards a gigantic mansion that glowed brightly under the shining moonlight.

The footpath with shimmering diamond engraves and glass lights that are paralleled at each side soon came to an end as we then stop in front of a large tall towering door.

Punching his index against numbers Jimin did pay attention to or attempt to memorise, Yoongi success entered Min's password and the intimidating door automatically opens.

Revealing a normal mom looking middle-aged woman who has black short hair, tiny freckles that appears evidently on her pale cheeks but what instantly caught Jimin's attention was her ordinary flower-patterned dress with no gold or extensive pieces of jewellery like what Jimin has imagined Yoongi's mother to wear.

However, next to her stood still a middle-aged man in a deluxe suite who has a cold expression on his face which reminded me of when I first saw Yoongi again in High school.

Chillingly, Yoongi walked further into the mansion as I followed like a baby chick behind its mommy hen tail, feeling nervous because of how everything looked so serious and strict except that big smile which never left the woman's excited looking face who I assumed to be Yoongi's mother the second my eyes first landed on her.

"You are Park Jimin right?" The women questioned in a cheerful voice before going straight in for a welcoming hug.

"Yes ma'am." Jimin bowed respectfully but when as soon as he got back up, he was instantly met with a warm motherly hug.

"My son has been talking about you." The women cheekily whispered before breaking off the hug she intendedly started.

"Call me Mrs Min or you could also call me you're soon to be mother in law." Mrs Min proudly says while stealing glances at the rare sight of her son's cheeks that was flushing the shade of bright pink.

"I think that's enough." Yoongi interrupted and gave a glare to his mother who is smiling innocently.

"I'm Mr Min." The black-haired man with stands of grey lends his hand out for a formal handshake, keeping a cool strict posture just like how he would normally greet a new worker.