Chapter 21 - Piano

Yoongi's POV

I broke into a small chuckle after seeing Jimin running off madly to his class but once I couldn't see an angel in my sight anymore, my head started wandering off to why Chim said he wanted to meet today at lunch in the practice room.

"What does he want to tell me?" Yoongi curiously thought before deciding to make his way towards the school's entrance.

Knowing that he was already late for the first lesson but It's not like he cares anyway. It doesn't even matter if he gets good grades or not, his father won't be feeling a single bit of content even if he scores high.

After all, the son of Min's family life was already planned out for him.

The hallway was empty, all of the students are already in their classroom and the chilly wind swoosh past through the loose school's double door where Yoongi would frequently makes his escape from this boring 'hell' to the free world.

I sighed a little before walking into the class I'm supposed to be in and now, everyone's attention is on me but it wasn't that surprising as I was so used to getting those stares every day but maybe today is a little different.

Instantly, I notice some of the girls taking their phones out to probably take pictures of me and post them on the school's blog just like the usual but I did not pay attention to them for too long.

So I looked over to where my friends are seated but immediately regretted my decision as Jin was laughing like it may be the end of the world, Namjoon who is carelessly banging the table with his clenched fist and Hoseok who was as expected, clapping his hands while looking like a wild seal.

Yoongi only rolled his eyes and finally, switch my attention over to Mrs Jung who was staring at me in bewilderment.

"Is this the Min Yoongi I know? Who would have known that a Grim Reaper can come back to life and wear some pink cat sweater!" Mrs Jung surprisedly exclaims as this was the first time she saw Yoongi not in all black and the same goes for the whole class too.

"Well there's no one to morn today but you could be that person if you won't kindly fuck off." Yoongi sarcastically retorted as he slouched down on his seat while leaving his savage line to do its job, leaving the whole class speechless and immediately stop making a big fuss over the pink cat sweater he wore only because of someone that means the world to him.

"Hyung what the hell happened? and why are you wearing this?" Namjoon curiously whispered as he eyes the sweetly pink pastel sweater on Yoongi and thought 'Jin would love this'.

"Long story, plus you will probably figure out at break." Yoongi yawned while leaning his head on the table for the one-hour long nap he needed.

*Break Time*

With hands nonchalantly shoved inside the black jeans pocket Jimin lent me, I walked out of class and as expected, there were already tons of my fangirls crowding up the packed hallways to witness this miraculous sight.

Girl 1 : Oppa! you look so cute but why are you wearing couples sweater?

Girl 2 : That cat on it looks so much like you!

"A couple sweater?" Yoongi frowningly asked, not knowing that these type of things actually exist.

Girl 3 : Yes Oppa, it's a sweater that both couples wear an- Wait! Who's matching?

"I got to go." The bully sternly spoke in a monotonous tone and immediately, he rushed out of the busied crowd he created to find his other half.

"Jimin where are you?"