Chapter 12 - Winning you

Jimin's POV

*At School*

Currently I am now walking along with Taehyung to our lockers but seriously, I couldn't help but worried for Jackson Oppa because as soon as the nurse discharged him, he called me and say that Oppa is transferring back to his old school.

"Why did Yoongi beat up Jackson Oppa to the point that he wants to leave school? I need to ask him." Jimin thought with a burning determination to know the truth.

"And then he finishes our date with a romantic kiss." Taehyung chimed happily, describing how lovely his boyfriend has been to him.

"When are you getting a boyfriend Jimin, I want to go on double dates." Taehyung pout at his best friend, voice whiny and eery to hear.

"I'm only a nerd Tae, no one will like me anyway."

"I swear Mochi, stop downgrading yourself and I know someone who might like you." Taehyung said as he wiggled his eyebrows while looking at Jimin with teasing eyes.

"I don't want to hear it Tae..." Jimin trailed off.

"I will wait then." Taehyung huffed but before he could change the subject, he notices Jungkook and Yoongi walking toward us.

"Your prince is here." Taehyung whispered beside the shorter male's ear.

Alarmingly, I shot my head up just to see Jungkook already going in for a chat with Taehyung while Yoongi was standing there, wearing something that immediately caught my attention.

"Hi Jiminie." Yoongi greeted, scratching his neck nervously as he contemplates if the younger notices the changes to his face or not.

"Why are you wearing a mask?"

"Am I not allow?" Yoongi retorted, staring back at the boy in front of him who was wearing his usual mask and sunglasses.

"Oh n-no it's fine." Jimin replied, finding himself dumb for asking.

"Why do I feel like he is wearing it for me? Don't get me wrong but Yoongi is known for being so confident in his handsome 'face', not that saying it is but now he is wearing a mask. Isn't it a bit mysterious?" Jimin thought as he bit onto his lower lips out of concentration.

"Stop that thought Park Jimin, maybe he's just ill?" Jimin then thought, literally having a mini-debate inside his head but that immediately stopped when he notices that Momo and J-hope had greeted them.

I looked over to Hoseok, he seems different and much happier than usual but what caught my eyes was how his and Momo hands are intervened together are so frowning at the sight, I glance at the bully to see his reaction but Yoongi was unbothered!

"Weren't they dating?" Jimin muttered, his eyebrows jointing together out the confusion.

"Why did you wear a mask Yoongi ah?" Momo asked, a bit curious too.

"Maybe to impress someone." Yoongi casually said as he shrugged and sneakily steal a glance at Jimin who seems to deep thought.

"Is it me? Aish stop it please."

Suddenly, Momo then stepped closer to the bully's leader and tiptoed until she reaches the dark-haired male's ear.

"Thank you again." Momo smiled after whispering what she had to say and lean back to where she stood just to be met with her boyfriend pecking her on the cheek.

"Let's go babe, we got dance." Hoseok murmured.

"Okie! Bye we will be going." The female dancer friendlily waved her goodbye before walking away side by side with J-hope who was having the biggest smile on his face.