Chapter 20 - Cute

Jimin's POV

Before I even knew it, there was no meat left on my plate...

"Geez did I eat all that?" Jimin unbelievably questioned himself and when he finally looked up, he saw Yoongi already staring at him with a concerning pair of eyes.

"Don't starve yourself ever again Jiminie and tomorrow, I will send someone to fill your fridge up." The older male calmly spoke, continuously glancing at how red Jimin's puffed cheeks are.

Nodding my head to the elder's words,  Yoongi suddenly got up from his seat and bent over a little to collect the empty plates.

"Sorry hyung, you are doing all this because of me." The masked student murmurs in embarrassment as he stares at Yoongi who dumped the dirty plates into the sink and is putting the rubber gloves on with so much focus.

"It's okay, I would love to do this for you"

"Thanks again." Resting his arms on the wooden table, Jimin continued to sit down, feeling useless at that moment as all he could do was admired the older male who washes plates after plate while looking like total husband material.

However, the dazing Jimin was snapped out of his thoughts when Yoongi swiftly turned around and walk towards after finishing the washings. "Let's sleep Jimin ah, you still need to recover."

Without needing to be told, Jimin carefully stood up and let the dark-haired male gently lift him up in a bridal style for the third time today.

"Thank you." I mumbled, feeling myself blushing because of the feeling of getting used to being in Yoongi's warm embrace and his broad protecting chest.

Once he made sure that the latter is secure in his arms, Yoongi made his way over Jimin's bedroom and leaned down to carefully place the masked boy on his bed before tugging the latter inside the soft thick blankets that will surely keep him warm during the cold night.

I watch with curious eyes as Yoongi reach over to turn off the light and when he did, I slowly took off my eating mask and sunglasses and sighed in relief.

"Goodnight Jiminie." Yoongi smiled in the corner of his lips, getting ready to leave but his body immediately stopped like a broken engine when he feels a delicate hand holding weakly onto his veiny long ones.

"Where are you going? sleep with me hyung."

"Did I misheard?" Yoongi erupted in thoughts but before he could ask for a confirmation whether if he had just misheard or not, he was yet again pulled by a little force.

"Sleep here, I don't want you to get an aching back from that old couch." Jimin puckled his plumb lips as he gazes worriedly in the dark where the elder wouldn't be able to see him. The couch was neither soft nor comfy and the leather was old and way too hard for a soul to sleep on. How could he let his hyung who is doing all this for him sleep on it and hurt himself?

Repeating the younger's caring words, Yoongi only smiled a little before climbing up to space next to Jimin before he also got under the covers with one fast beating heart that begs to just jump out for its own well being.

Whilst the stars twinkle brightly from above the night sky and the moon that glowed its hardest to be the only source of light, it did not take long for both of them to be fast asleep.

Even though the bed was too small and would probably be irritating for two-person to sleep on, they both felt comfortable just by simply being near each other's side, no sense of harm or that feeling of being scared consuming their tiny heart.

There was no doubt that the Mysterious Nerd enjoys Yoongi's company and the same goes for his bully who seems to change by just one single face reveal.