Chapter 3 - Another day

Taehyung's POV

"Wake up Chim." Taehyung says, already dressed.

Normally, it would be the other way around and Jimin would be the one waking him up but Taehyung couldn't help but worry too much about last night which is now the cause of his earliness.

"Tae you know I don't like being called that." Jimin sleepily whined, nuzzling his head further into the soft pillows.

"Jimin just know that you are perfect okay?" Taehyung soothed as he has an idea of how scared Jimin probably was, knowing that his poor friend was only a second from getting his gorgeous face exposed to everyone.

"Alright Tannie, 5 more minutes please." Jimin then murmured, getting ready to close his eyes and go into another deep sleep.

"Get up now big baby or we are gonna be late." Taehyung groaned, hoping his best friend would listen to him.

"Fine."

*Skip to the front of the school*

The best friends are both now at the school's entrance, ready to rush inside and go to their lockers while avoiding as many people as they could in the tactic of keeping their heads low.

After many arguments of whether they should just run away, Jimin and Taehyung finally walk into the hallways and even though they aren't looking at anyone, they could hear the loud whispers and degradeful looks given by their classmates.

I got to my locker and opened it, there were papers with the word "GAY" written down but what caught my eyes was my favourite flower Angelica placed in the middle of all of those harsh words. Curiously, I then observed the flower but soon noticed a note attached to my gift, the note says "I'm Sorry" but there wasn't a clue of who might the person that sent this be.

"Weird." Taehyung muttered while scanning the piece of paper with his confused eyes.

"Let's go to homeroom," Jimin said, smiling at his friend who is now sniffing the pretty flowers like a cow.

End of Taehyung's Pov

Jimin's POV

Once I get to my and Tae's homeroom, there were many of our classmates gathering around a big board while chatting loudly so I walked over to see what it says too.

Since you all have come back, Our school will have a little fun activity for the year group to enjoy doing physical activities for 2 days. This will take place on Monday and Tuesday next week so be prepared. You may choose one activity in the category down below:

Dance [_] 10:00 am start of day 1

Running [_]  13:00 pm end of day 1

Football [_]  10:00 am start of day 2

Basketball team ( Team leader/shooting guard Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seok Jin, Chou Tzuyu, Min Yoonji, Son Chaeyung, Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol ) 13:00 end of day 2

As you students know that our school is specialised in Basketball tournaments so our school ( Seoul international High school ) will compete with the Busan Highschool on the last day.

"Does that mean Jackson Oppa will come over!" Jimin excitedly looks at Taehyung with large eyes.

"Your cousin is coming over, let's surprise him." Taehyung hummed then glance at a specific category on the bulletin board. "Also mochi this is your chance to show everyone how amazing you are at dancing!"

"...that, um...I will think about it Tae but I really don't know if I can have that courage to dance for the opening of this sport event." Jimin said getting a little determined but very nervous at the same time.