Chapter 10 - Possessive

Jimin's POV

"Sure I can and I will, after all you are mine my Chim Chim."

Cannot help it, Jimin blushed as he thinks back about Yoongi's choice of word but the other half of him was theorising how did the elder know he was Chim Chim? The memories soon flooded his head as the masked up male smiled a little, reminding himself about the first time they met.

*Flashback*

*Starts of Year 6*

Little Jimin nervously walked into an unfamiliar building, he had just moved to a new school again, new beginnings...that is what he was scared of. A new start of an environment he wasn't used to, one of them was the process of making new friends isn't that easy to start with since he only gets bully.

Little Jimin nervously walked to his new class, being accompanied by his mother and in less than a blink of an eye, he was now outside the class, waiting for his new kind looking teacher to call him in but before that happens, the kind teacher personally came to greet him and his mother.

Teacher : Hi you must be Jimin's mom.

"Yes I am. Also, please take good care of my son, he gets weird sometimes." Jimin's mom smiled apologetically even though there's nothing to apologise about.

Teacher : You got nothing to worry about, Shall we go?

Carefully, the teacher took Jimin's tiny hands in hers and entered the classroom that immediately piped down as all the student's attention are now on them, him to be exact.

Teacher : Please Introduce yourself.

The little Jimin didn't know what to do, he stared down at his sleeves while standing there completely frozen and don't how to start but with all his bravery, Jimin then tries to part his trembling lips to say something but nothing would come out and that was when his heart starts to die out slowly.

In no less than three seconds of that failed attempt happening, the class burst out laughing and some even started shouting in their high pitch voice.

Classmate 1 : Oh is he deaf? Or is he mute?!

Classmate 2 : Speak you're embarrassing yourself.

Other meanie classmates : *laugh* *Points at Jimin*

Hearing their intimidating words, Jimin is now afraid to even look up because he doesn't want them to see how his eyes get teary so easily and so, he kept the thought to himself. "Not again, it's always the same."

Suddenly, when the teacher was about to quieten down her class and give them scolding for being so unfriendly, a pale boy with dark black hair stood up and immediately stop the commotion with a loud voice.

"Why can't you all just shut up and be nice for once!? when he feels comfortable enough, he will talk." The annoyed boy shouted at his classmates, glaring at each one of them with disgust before looking at the front of the class the shy boy was and smiled.

Hearing the stranger's confident tone to his threatening words, I look up to meet the boy who stood up for me like no one else. Unlike the scary tone his voice he gave a second ago, what I was met with is a cute gummy smile with healthy pink gums, fluffy black charcoal hair, pale like snow-white skin and his cat-like eyes.

The mysterious boy looks like a prince, no... actually, he is my saviour.

Jimin blushed once he felt his cheeks heating up embarrassedly once the class went quiet and the boy's fixed gaze on him but then, the person walks directly towards him and grab the awkward student by his hands before guiding him to the free space beside his.