Chapter 19 - Guilt

Yoongi's POV

The school bully's eyes were fixed at the boy who is smiling so brightly in front of him, he looked so mesmerising at that instant and Yoongi could not help but feel his own heart beating the exact same rhythm as when he was younger.

"Gorgeous, absolutely beautiful human being." Yoongi speechlessly thought, observing Jimin's delicate facial features that he wishes to see every day.

The latter's eyes were like a crescent moon, his two cheeks were flushed pink, he has one cute nose that is perfect for booping and a round cute face that could make anyone die for so now, it makes sense why Yoongi couldn't help but stare at this masterpiece creation.

Finally, Yoongi came back to his senses when he notices how Jimin's expression turns into a rather confused one and it didn't take long at all until Yoongi realised what the younger needed.

Swiftly, I grabbed the mask and sunglasses that Taehyung brought last night before handing it over to the confused Jimin with a bitter smile on his pale face as he still wanted to see that angel-like face of his.

"Why do I feel like there's no need for me to wear a mask&sunglasses near Yoongi hyung? Is it because he saw my face before? I shouldn't get too comfortable...with the person who made me have no self-esteem." Jimin deeply thought as his eyebrows scrunch up a bit in the process.

"T-thanks." The nerd stuttered out after taking his belongings and finally put it back on, turning into a 'Mysterious Nerd' in one split second.

"Hyung, what happened to me?"

"You got lost during paintball but don't worry, you are fine now." Yoongi explained while trying to be as casual ever since he did not want to further worry the latter whose attention soon focused straight ahead of him.

"Students, the car is ready and don't forget to let Jimin take these. Oh! Sorry to tell you this but you cannot use the wheelchair, the path is too rocky." The nurse announced with a polite smile on her natural face once she has entered the medical room with a bag of medicine that was soon passed over to Yoongi.

Once the nurse left, Jimin instinctively attempted to get out of the white-sheeted bed but immediately lost his balance after putting pressure on his injured leg that needs recovery.

"Yah! Be careful." Yoongi's voice broke out worriedly as he stepped a foot forward and catches the younger's weak body from falling to the white tiled floor instead of his embrace.

"S-sorry." Jimin lowly hissed while feeling the unignorable pain stinging on his weak knee.

"You need rest, it's going to be okay." The elder claimed with a concerned expression and without any warning, he effortlessly picked the younger up in a bridal style as if Jimin weighted nothing but a single piece of feather. "Let's go"

As soon as I walked out of the medical room while carrying Jimin close in my arms, my cat-shaped eyes instantly detected the worried Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook.

"Hyung! Is Mochi alright?" Taehyung was the first to ask as his brown eyes were looking over to the fragile boy in my arms.

"My poor child is suffering!" Jin loudly exclaimed, wasting no time to rush over to Jimin who shifted in my arms a little to get a better view of his friends.

"I'm okay, don't worry everyone." The masked Jimin assured with a tiny smile on his covered face after seeing the worried look on the guys who really changed so much.

"We will be going." Yoongi shortly announced before gripping onto Jimin's waist and his hamstring tighter and made his way out of the campsite.

After 5 minutes walk on a rocky path or so, I saw Jimin's homeroom who was leaning against a tall oak tree while talking to the taxi driver before noticing our arrival and proceeded to open the car door.